Page 2 of 14 First 123412 ... Last
    I got all c**p. if they are hyping this as the most "valuable" chest yet, they really should have taken the 2 stars out. I feel stupid for getting my hopes up, I kinda knew gree would do something like this. I just wanted an epic so bad I was willing to trust gree.

Lesson learnt.
    Knight: Gaia XBC-CRY-BXR Level 172
    Guild: Xepher Vendetta, Level 45
    Armor maxed: Big 4+, Jian, Dark Princes Armor+, Rockfeather+, BK+, Notus+, Phyrus+, Boreas+, Combustion, Clayplate, Guardians Battlegear+.

Im so happy i got this new wind spirit epic armor + version dd

Had only one key.

One key was enough to get the new EPIC.

opened 11 and 3, saving the rest for another 11 2* wednesday

I think an automatic tec with 11 opened would have been a nice gesture for those that didn't fuse and waited

Another let down......

yep.....
    15 2* armors........... and 1 Infernal lord.....
    Knights and Dragons Code: XBC-PMW-WPB
    IGN: Kallous Level: 100+
    Guild: CotS

Check this out on why you got crap

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Gree-just-stop.
    Need a guild.

XBD-DRC-HMQ

Quote Originally Posted by RevzZ View Post
    Wow...they didn't even have the decency to make all super rares + versions at least....Most valuable....the only thing I see is a new Epic which most probably aren't going to get, other Epics which make others dream and a bunch of super rares which should at least be + versions at the very least.
    + versions of 2* don't even mean more EP, so that wouldn't do anything to appease the high-level players. Should be 3* or higher and maybe all 3* be + versions for me not to think they have some gall, calling this "the most valuable chest ever". But I suppose they're referring to the 5 FBAs you get from sets of 11. Meh, have come to expect such things.
    New Armors Data Sheet
    Add new armors via this form

Didn't clarify it. Bonus FBA should be a + version with 1.5 or 2x the power, at least to give those who opened 11 keys something to smile about.

one Swamp Sham 3* and the rest 2* crap.
    Epic: Northerner's 99/99, Forgestone 99/99, Snowstorm 99/99, Arclite 99/99, Stalwart 99/99, Beastmasters 99/99
    EB +: To Many to List

Android User WBB CGV HXW
    Level 100+

As of right now, 7 people in my guild have all together gotten 77 2 stars. Basically we all got ****.

12 keys. 11 2 stars and 1 4 star battlesuit remnants. Definately discourages me from ever buying gems in the future knowing these are the results I get from the "most powerful ever". Why buy gems for a chest with worse odds in the future if i cant get something from this chest?

All 2*.

I expected nothing less in all honesty

Because these chests are just the most valuable now. The next event will be the next 'most valuable'...again. Pretty simple concept to wrap your head around. The problem is how they keep raising the gem costs for something that simply comes down to luck.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

I have some low lvl people in ny guild between 60 and lvl100. They are the ones who get the good stuff. There has to be some kinda coding that gives much better chance to noobish players. I got 7 Riverstone 8torchflame and swamp shamen. Chest was free, but still this is a great way to discourage anyone from wasting money in this game. Cept for possible noob with better odds to trick them later on.

Opened 13 beast chests and all were 2* junk... I can't justify throwing 375 gems at this chest when that could greatly help out my guild in the next war. I've now opened 4x11s since I started playing this game and at least got Bkal in one of those pulls.
    Knights of Furyans