Page 5 of 14 First ... 34567 ... Last
    For posterity, my first set of 11:
    Brawlers+, Riverstone, Rocfeather, Monstrous Garb, Royal Flame, Monstrous Garb, Asura Armor, Wicked Wraith, Infernal, Royal Flame, Embersteel

Restated: junk. =P
    NOTICE: The Legends is now free to play! Old friends look us up!

IGN: Legends Brutal - Level 156 - Started July 2013
    Guild: The Legends - Level 75 - Android - 11 wars, 9 top-tens!
    Maxed Epic: Blaze, Chromatic, Devoted, Kerstman, Mael, Majesty, Necro
    Maxed Legendary: Bear+, Dragon Aegis+, Feather+, Glacius+, Soul Rmt+
    Maxed Other: Dark Prince+, Infernal+, Shaman+

Well, I opened about 22 chests. Only one worth mentioning is Moontide.
    I did get some legendaries though, so I am overall happy. Another Epic for me

100 Chests

2 STAR STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
    KnD Android: WBC-BGG-ZFC
    Nathan
    Guildless

Maxed
    Soulshard Neceomantle, Clayplate, Big 4, Flamehunter Garb, Combustion, Guarduans Battlegear, Sorchestone Aegis, Storm Sorcer +

Working on

got my blazeborn, i'm happy 12 opened

Opened 13 chests so far. I got 12 **, but I also got Beastmaster. Only my 2nd epic.

I'm happy about it, but from these posts and our guild chat, it sounds like I got lucky.

11 keys, got only 2 Star fodder. So glad I wasted 6 days farming for that quest. So glad I missed out of fusing Epics. So now there is zero chance of me ever competing with all the people that managed to take advantage of that, or those who spend big $, or the lucky few who the random number generator favored. I'm about done with this game.

This game like all others favors ppl who pay to play why did you think it would be different
    Level 160+

Maxed Armors: Tectonic (x2), Blazeborne, North, Arborsteel(x2), Blaztestone, Santa, Druidic, Runic, Cyclone, Hellfire, Snowstorm, Arcane, Sol, Centurion.

Line ID: bluntman57

key

We supposed to get 1 key from 3 day gw?

Exclamation Do you guys really believe those saying they got good rewards?

Around 90% of them that say they got something good have opened less chests than those who got nothing.

Let me ask you a question: Hypothetically, if I was a Knights and Dragons developer and worked for Gree, I'd probably come on here if I had a few minutes to spare and say that I got an EPIC from my chests too. What would I lose from promoting the morale of the players, especially where many players come to read what others got and decide for themselves if it's worth it to buy some more chests? In the long run, Gree would probably profit even more.

So what I'm getting at is just don't necessarily trust these people especially on a forum where the game developers actually do come on here to post stuff. If there are no pictures then there is no proof right?

Quote Originally Posted by Fts91 View Post
    Around 90% of them that say they got something good have opened less chests than those who got nothing.

Let me ask you a question: Hypothetically, if I was a Knights and Dragons developer and worked for Gree, I'd probably come on here if I had a few minutes to spare and say that I got an EPIC from my chests too. What would I lose from promoting the morale of the players, especially where many players come to read what others got and decide for themselves if it's worth it to buy some more chests? In the long run, Gree would probably profit even more.

So what I'm getting at is just don't necessarily trust these people especially on a forum where the game developers actually do come on here to post stuff. If there are no pictures then there is no proof right?
    It's the same concept as good story telling. Why is every story about a hero? Because a story that isn't is boring. This is the same. There are only two types of things people find worth saying, "I got really lucky!!" and "I didn't get lucky at all!!" The in between story of success after a number of tries is hardly interesting. The ones that open 200 chests and get 3 epics feel like that's an average number and highly believable, so it isn't worth talking about. The reason there are more people commending themselves is because it's easier for people to brag than to self loathe. Everyone loves success, few like sharing their disdain. It's not lying; it's human nature.

Opened 14 and got a maelstorm.
    Im happy

Quote Originally Posted by Fts91 View Post

Doubting Thomas/Conspiracy Theorist much? People are posting plenty of screenshots on Line. The forums is not the end-all/be-all of communication. Also, it would be a pretty **** move if they were posting stuff like that, and I seriously doubt a legit company would do that. If they were ever busted for it, you could imagine the repercussions. Your stocks would fall horribly from the backlash, people would lose jobs, etc.

This isn't youtube or other websites where you can tell all the cheat/hack/glitch videos with links and stuff are bogus, even though they have 20 random people commenting to say "gosh, it works perfectly, thanks!" There you only have to ban the poster and take down the video, or shut down the website.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

ok thanks for this information, I forgot about line. It's probably more along the lines of what Eljayk said. Now I have a little more faith to spend gems

Quote Originally Posted by Mephesto View Post
    Does Gree even read these forums?
    hell yeah! they read it and laugh their asses off! probably their daily lunch break entertainment

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Doubting Thomas/Conspiracy Theorist much?
    ...it would be a pretty **** move if they were posting stuff like that, and I seriously doubt a legit company would do that...

and-then-i-said-wed-lower-tuition-614x250.jpg

Buster, your naivety is almost adorable.