Page 8 of 14 First ... 678910 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Daenerys View Post
    It's easy to say since you got your free epic :-) Don't think it's really *mature* to gloat in your very 1st post, then tell others to stop whining :-)

No offense....
    Not gloating. Not at all. I was only saying it makes no sense to complain so much when you had a free shot of gettin getting something. If you got something good, great. If not, there is no reason to complain about it.

I dont feel great at all. Never had a legendary+ and been playing for months. I had 2 free keys and i didnt expect anything. Not at all. I dont feel special. I just dont get why people complain and overreact. Its just a game. No more, no less.

When i said "Mature abit" i meant that you sound like little kids who didnt get the teddybear you wished for at the store. Its just how it is and you cant change it. Complaining wont change anything. And by "you" i mean all those who cry about it. Its up to you if want to though.. Im just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianish View Post
    Not gloating. Not at all. I was only saying it makes no sense to complain so much when you had a free shot of gettin getting something. If you got something good, great. If not, there is no reason to complain about it.

I dont feel great at all. Never had a legendary+ and been playing for months. I had 2 free keys and i didnt expect anything. Not at all. I dont feel special. I just dont get why people complain and overreact. Its just a game. No more, no less.

When i said "Mature abit" i meant that you sound like little kids who didnt get the teddybear you wished for at the store. Its just how it is and you cant change it. Complaining wont change anything. And by "you" i mean all those who cry about it. Its up to you if want to though.. Im just saying.
    You've never heard an adult complain? Just because little kids are usually the ones who complain, doesn't mean that adults don't. Never heard of customer complaints? They do change things you know. The game wouldn't be built if there were no complaints to build it up. Maturity isn't defined simply through one thing. It's a combination of them. If something is unfair (in this case, falling for the marketing tactics Gree is using for money), you complain. Talking about it might get things off their chest if they feel it may change something. Let people talk all they want but don't criticize them for doing what they believe is right. You have your world and they have theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianish View Post

You can'speak of mature abit if you compared unlucky users to crying babies while on the other hand you were lucky with only 2 keys.

The worst fact in this situation is that gree gambled the most of us inducing us to keep legendary armors we could have fused for an epic while they were secretly planning to remove epic fusion, and yet the only reward is a key of a chest that despite having the "fame" of being the "best ever", still contains 2-star-crap armors.
    Knights&Dragons
    Android Chiomago (playing since Leviathan EB week) - The Iron Throne guild: #69 last war, some slots open, pm me or add kdDaenerys on line.
    MAXED moontide, tectonic, northerner, blazeborne, aegis of sky majesty, AotD+, IFL+, SG+, DP+, boilerplate, bear+, swampstone+, witch+, headless+, behemoth+;

Quote Originally Posted by Ithiliond View Post
    You can'speak of mature abit if you compared unlucky users to crying babies while on the other hand you were lucky with only 2 keys.

The worst fact in this situation is that gree gambled the most of us inducing us to keep legendary armors we could have fused for an epic while they were secretly planning to remove epic fusion, and yet the only reward is a key of a chest that despite having the "fame" of being the "best ever", still contains 2-star-crap armors.
    Ah, back to the epic fusion conspiracy again...

It never fails that someone brings that up.

And as far as I'm aware, how many chests have had 5 fusion boosts? Technically you are getting the most "free stuff" for opening 11 chests. Technically, they're right. You people just don't want to accept that you've been duped again. You expected something to balance the game in your favor, didn't get it and are now all "being mature and complaining as adults" about it. Give me a break. Complaining is complaining. Kids or adults, its all the same.

Just be happy you wake up above ground each day and can play a game on your smartphone/tablet. Stick that in your "perspective" pipe and smoke it.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Its the way people do it.

Its not about age. Its the way most people complain. Its crying. Its ok to complain and hope Gree will change some things. But doing it in a way that makes you sound like a crying kid makes no sense.

Go ahead.. I was only telling my opinion just like everyone else. Hoping to get a better tone.

Since none of you get my point i will leave it to you and wont get back.

I apoligize if i have offended some people. Wasnt my intentions. Have a nice day all

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post

And as far as I'm aware, how many chests have had 5 fusion boosts? Technically you are getting the most "free stuff" for opening 11 chests. Technically, they're right. You people just don't want to accept that you've been duped again. You expected something to balance the game in your favor, didn't get it and are now all "being mature and complaining as adults" about it. Give me a break. Complaining is complaining. Kids or adults, its all the same.

Just be happy you wake up above ground each day and can play a game on your smartphone/tablet. Stick that in your "perspective" pipe and smoke it.
    Perfect. I prefer objectiveness though.

I got 17 2* armors from my free keys and I do agree with Dianish. The keys(except GW ones) were easy to get without gems and rewarded consistent playing. The chest was indeed the most valuable because it had the most number of epics. Misleading? Sure. But it's not an outright lie. Many of my guildmates did get epics from the chest, so it's certainly not a sham. I'm surprised the epic rate was even that high.

Yes, they were misleading with their description of the chest, but relative to the extent that real money spenders have been completely scammed by GREE, there is really no excuse for complaining here.

Just be thankful that it was free.

Depends on your point of view I guess. To me, I considered the 5x chest more valuable but I guess that's up to how you look at the chest. The introduction of Epics to the game has definitely caused a lot of commotion.
    When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth -SH

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post

Im not complaining about what i found in the chest or not having an epic, but about the way Gree gives tricky information or doesn't gives it at all, and overall with the way they treat us.
    Knights&Dragons
    Android Chiomago (playing since Leviathan EB week) - The Iron Throne guild: #69 last war, some slots open, pm me or add kdDaenerys on line.
    MAXED moontide, tectonic, northerner, blazeborne, aegis of sky majesty, AotD+, IFL+, SG+, DP+, boilerplate, bear+, swampstone+, witch+, headless+, behemoth+;

Im not complaining about what i found in the chest or not having an epic, but about the way Gree gives tricky information or doesn't gives it at all, and overall with the way they treat us.
    Tricky info? They said most valuable ever. That is up for interpretation. The way they treat you? They gave you free stuff for doing things that most people already do in game, albeit in a different, time sensitive way.

Many people are confusing the Beast Brawl events that gave out keys, and what the Beast Chest said. That isn't on Gree, that is on the people confusing stuff. They said you'd get legendary rewards from crafting and collecting boss armors (+ some keys for the beast chest). Boss armors are Legendary. Gree's statement: true.

The Beast Chest would be the most valuable ever: they gave away 2* and up, with 5 fusion boost armors with the purchase of 11 chests. So its only a 4x legendary and epic chance, but you get a GUARANTEED 5 fusion boosts with 11 chests. Has any other chest given out 5 fusion boosts with 2* and up armors in them? In that case, again Gree's statement: true.

Again, up for interpretation, but on the whole, they delivered, and people don't want to accept it cause they didn't get an epic out of their free "we already do this in game, give us free stuff" keys that they got.

Want to know what I got from the beast chest?
    I used 14 keys: 13 2* armors, and 1 3* armor, and 5 fusion boosts.

"Thanks gree for giving me 5 more fusion boosts and 14 other armors to level my other armors with, for FREE."
    Gee, that was hard.

Busteroaf
    Retired

Gree didn't give you free air fusions, you farmed for that and this is a game so it's not a present, is just how things works.
    The tricky info was saying "ehy why don't you keep those armor you want to fuse for a juicy candy key"? While they knew they would have nerfed fusions later. I wouldn't be complaining if they had instantly patched the game as soon as they realized tectonic fusing was easily a guaranteed epic fusion.
    Knights&Dragons

Gree really did no harm in this case (beast chest). I'm actually surprised how consistent they were with this chest. Your disappointment is really relative to how well you understand gree. I guess the reason I was actually happy with this chest is because from day one since I started playing this game, I knew what Gree's reputation was. I heard they pretty much closed down one of their other apps when they decided it was time to move on for their own interests and customers who spent money on the app were all but neglected. So long as this game is free and enjoyable there really isn't anything to be disappointed about. They even gave us the opportunity to get some keys without gems. If you think about it we really aren't entitled to anything since we did not spend money on the game and for those who spent time and money, that was your choice. Now I'm not saying this to bash players or Gree but if you were disappointed then you probably overestimated Gree's generosity by a long shot. If you missed iut on the epic just wait for next chest for a shot at it but if you yourself expected to get an epic then you mustve expected everyone to get an epic and that would be no fun if everyone did right?

Nothing but 16 pieces of 2* crap.
    Interesting side-note: None of the armors I've gotten out of the chest was in the '+' version.
    Robin ~ Level 120+ ~
    IOS player

Please ONLY add me if you're level 90+, or PM me:

XBC-FMY-MCV

Gree didn't give you free air fusions, you farmed for that and this is a game so it's not a present, is just how things works.
    The tricky info was saying "ehy why don't you keep those armor you want to fuse for a juicy candy key"? While they knew they would have nerfed fusions later. I wouldn't be complaining if they had instantly patched the game as soon as they realized tectonic fusing was easily a guaranteed epic fusion.
    So, not complaining about not having/fusing an epic, but the way Gree treats you... and that is the best argument you can come up with?

Sounds to me like you're still mad/sour about the loss of fusing epics because you weren't "told" about it, or might have held onto your armors. Everyone had just as much chance as anyone else to get an epic. Some people just pulled the trigger faster, and others didn't. And what about the people that STILL got the Tectonic from fusing, even if they stopped it once they knew it was a guaranteed fusion? They'd still have the advantage, and everyone else would STILL be complaining. Stop kidding yourself.

Busteroaf
    Retired