Page 11 of 14 First ... 910111213 ... Last

Gree dy

Quote Originally Posted by -Solo- View Post
    People are more inclined to play if they can spread their spendings in a longer span, rather than in bursts. Sure, it's better for Gree, but it isn't good for the player base. Eventually, you're just going to milk the players for what they feel like being milked for until they go away.
    True, Gree, stop being so blamed greedy! people will get sick of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Byron View Post
    True, Gree, stop being so blamed greedy! people will get sick of it.
    Doesn't matter to them, the money still keeps coming in.

Probably for every 10 people who threaten to quit, 8 don't and 5 continue to keep spending despite what they said. For every person who actually quit, they are replaced by 2 players who spend.

I must qualify that the above statement is not based on any statistics, just estimation from what I've observed on the forums, and that the player base is still increasing steadily.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Byron View Post
    Absolutely, getting quite sick of this greedy crap. doing all the work involved in the quests, that were tightened up to give less, and then have 16 keys and get total crap, but others who have several less keys get three epics. this is quite stupid.
    Its random. You don't seem to understand what that word means.

Besides the keys where extra icing on the cake. The fusion boost armor for the cthulu quests where the real prize.

The real prize was the satisfaction of winning Super rares. Who doesn't love seeing loads of fusion fodder?
    When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth -SH

I pulled a beastmaster+ and some 2stars to help me level it.
    Itherael - Level 1xx
    *Net *Poof *Poof *Poof *Poof *Blink *Poof *Net *Right Click *Net *Right Click *Net *Right Click...

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Did the last two chests and got another Embersteel, and a Monk's Vestment +

Oh well I got a Guardian's Battlegear from fusion just afterwards so I'm fine with it ^^
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Ok I used my free keys from beast brawl and received swamp shaman & monk's vestments.. but then I spent a little for 175 gems and pulled a maelstrom regular.. which follows my tectonic regular which I pulled the other day.. I've gem spent before though month or 2 back and received nothing for my troubles then
    Android
    Lv. 200+

WIP
    Blazeborn, Northener, Maelstrom, Nian+, Redstone+, Wraithscale+

Max
    Kerstman's Shroud/Arborsteel Vanguard/Tectonic Mantle/Maelstrom Irons/Armour of the Devoted

*And just to add to that, I probably have spent a bit too much in the past receiving nothing, and I do realise that I am very lucky, before someone accuses me of gloating*
    Android
    Lv. 200+

WIP
    Blazeborn, Northener, Maelstrom, Nian+, Redstone+, Wraithscale+

Max
    Kerstman's Shroud/Arborsteel Vanguard/Tectonic Mantle/Maelstrom Irons/Armour of the Devoted

I got a maelstorm and a tectonic from 11 beast chest.

Just my luck i guess

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollKing View Post
    I got a maelstorm and a tectonic from 11 beast chest.

Just my luck i guess
    With epic fusion back and people getting multiple epics I'm probably gonna be the last person getting a 5-star :l
    But yeah that's really awesome luck you got there! Good luck levelling them up.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Anyone gotten the plus version of Beastmaster's Battlegear? Read through this thread and nobody seems to have received it.
    IGN: Majestic Shin
    Lvl: 151
    Guild: Majestic Legion (Lv53)
    Code: WBD - CFH - MGB

Maelstrom Irons+ (85/99)
    Beastmaster Battlegear+ (95/99)

Friend List is getting full so pm me with your IGN before sending request. Else I might not respond.

Quote Originally Posted by shin View Post
    Anyone gotten the plus version of Beastmaster's Battlegear? Read through this thread and nobody seems to have received it.
    I remember reading on the forums that someone claimed to get one. There was no picture or stats associated. As far as I knew Tectonic only came in non-plus until a guildie got a + in the beast chest. However, the banner for beast master says, "1707/1806." My beast master regular is 1552/1552 at 99. So it does exist.

Unless you knew that, in which case I just surprised myself at how unbelievable those numbers sound.. 1707/1806 is 3513 total. Good Lord.

Opened 11 chests now that I got keys from the epic boss armors
    Got 3 epics this time and 1 before
    2x Maels regular
    Tectonic regular
    Beastmaster regular

I've seen a few beast+

Quote Originally Posted by SnobbenSwe View Post
    Opened 11 chests now that I got keys from the epic boss armors
    Got 3 epics this time and 1 before
    2x Maels regular
    Tectonic regular
    Beastmaster regular

I've seen a few beast+
    And the rest of the guild is very jealous of you, Arya . Especially me.