GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic Battle: FUN vs. RK

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhusagar View Post
    You mean like your team just did - not.
    Noone fights against fun anymore, if that's what you mean. I would imagine the game is actually rather boring for them at this point, but maybe not.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by justsomedood5 View Post
    No I agree and am all for good battles. My guild lost to RK like 3.5 mil to 3.1 mil in the first battle of the war. Then this morning we beat them 2.8 mil to 2.5 mil. Makes it much more interesting when you've got two teams going after it.
    Sounds like those were some good, fun battles!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by justsomedood5 View Post
    No I agree and am all for good battles. My guild lost to RK like 3.5 mil to 3.1 mil in the first battle of the war. Then this morning we beat them 2.8 mil to 2.5 mil. Makes it much more interesting when you've got two teams going after it.
    Good for you guys!

@Dhusagar what guild you with? And thank you very much for your constructiveness, you are quite an asset to the community! <3
    IGN: Hersh
    KA Ally Code: 282318435
    DR Ally Code: 479827316
    Add me!

Consistent Contributor Samskill's Avatar
    Post Count
    If you guys play submarine war, then you can understand what so epic about hunting and sinking RK. The search n destroy is the fun part, the launching of torpedoes and sinking the target is the icing on the cake.
    Anyway, a few complains from RK to GREE will get them their lost xxxx, so no diff.
    NO MORE FUN !

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Samskill View Post
    Anyway, a few complains from RK to GREE will get them their lost xxxx, so no diff.
    Wow, really? The next time we get put up against a top 10, I'll have to send in a ticket :P

That's ridiculous!
    IGN: Hersh
    KA Ally Code: 282318435
    DR Ally Code: 479827316
    Add me!

Post Count
    If I were in FUN, I'd have been bored stiff LONG ago of the anticlimax of every win. When winning is a foregone conclusion in every single battle, I just don't see the fun in that at all. No challenge whatsoever, just spend a ton of gems to get the expected victory. Yawn.

So... kudos to FUN for creating something interesting to be able to strategize and carry out. Well done.

It may not sound like a lot to most forumites since you win everything and that battle wasn't even close, but I totally get it. You managed to concoct something challenging for yourselves this war, which is understandably really big news for you guys. Congrats on the planning and execution!

All your manor are belong to us.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hersh View Post
    Wow, really? The next time we get put up against a top 10, I'll have to send in a ticket :P

That's ridiculous!
    Classic case of 'don't believe everything you read on the internet'...i mean afterall, RK is not FUN...why would GREE listen?

congrats on the win, but playing it pretty loose with the word epic though.

Paint the World Black With Us.
    Dragon Realms 840-064-428

Kingdom Age Ally Code- 734-077-018

Dragon Realms Ally Code- 911-214-292
    Dragon Realms Guild Code - 840-064-428

Consistent Contributor Samskill's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by l3lade2 View Post
    Classic case of 'don't believe everything you read on the internet'...i mean afterall, RK is not FUN...why would GREE listen?

congrats on the win, but playing it pretty loose with the word epic though.
    Well, it's meant to be a epic ' clash of the titans ' but the opponent turns to stone within minutes. Sad.
    NO MORE FUN !

Post Count
    Congrats you managed to outspend everyone once again lol. Only people winning any epic battles is Gree as they take all your cash to the bank.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Floyd mayweather doesn't get bored of winning

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ELVIS2K13 View Post
    No, but he wouldn't call it an epic battle if he came up against my brother either.

Paint the World Black With Us.
    Dragon Realms 840-064-428

Kingdom Age Ally Code- 734-077-018

Dragon Realms Ally Code- 911-214-292
    Dragon Realms Guild Code - 840-064-428

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by l3lade2 View Post
    No, but he wouldn't call it an epic battle if he came up against my brother either.
    There nothing epic about exercising your finger . But winning will never get old . Fun players will retire and they will always reload .

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Congratulations

Like usual, congratulations FUN on a job well done. 👏👏👏. We are honored and privileged that you dedicated 65hrs to be able to hunt us down . We feel special. too bad we gave you such a hard time..I will pass the advice to be considerate for next time.
    Unfortunately, we could not reward your remarkable efforts by wasting our gems on a lame prize that is not worthy ( and that would not add or make much of a difference). However, We are super happy that we have successfully added some strategy to your game. We have read a prior thread on forum and understood your frustration of not being able to find us or fight us; however, we felt that we should continue to play our game the way we want to and that would fit our style and strategy that would achieve our goals.
    So, sadly, we could not accommodate your request so early on the event to "bring us to meet our nemesis".We play/played this battle to achieve our goal and not solely to destroy others.
    Yours Truly, OM-RK

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What I would like to know, are you FUN guys still having fun?

Winning everything on one leg, I would get bored to dead?

What if RK would just stop palying hide and seek, you have 3 dreadful days?
    Current guild bonuses:
    +23% upgrade speed
    +23% upgrade cost reduction
    +23% causality reduction
    +23% health regeneration
    +38 guild member
    +15% energy regen

Spi

my id 494-341-102

our guild : 128-761-840

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ELVIS2K13 View Post
    Floyd never had an EPIC battle with anyone, this thread says it was Epic. Floyd only knows how to "ePICK" an opponent that he knows he will win.