Need a Wall and DL team?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Need a Wall and DL team?

Post Count

Need a Wall and DL team?

Hey guys! This is about a service that my father and I is offering. We have been destroying lv10 walls and DLs within the very first minute of every battle on a 24hr basis. Our commitment deserves better. We ran 72 wars without missing a single battle. All our devices are together so it's all synchronised and the even the scouters get double points on the first rival. Even better, because my Dad runs morning shifts, and because I run the nocturnal shift, sleep doesn't come into account. We are extremely active and we are full of great ideas for incentives etc etc. Each account has a minimum of 500 - million defence. If your interested call 0800 K1CK 8R5E. Best regards.

Banned
    Post Count
    72 wars no losing its really nice. Lol

Banned
    Post Count
    Don't tell me your looking to join a top 10 team to do some "undercover reporting"

Post Count
    I'm a loyal player and so are my teams. If I wanted to spy, wouldn't you be smart enough to send one guy in rather than the whole team lol? We don't win every war, that's down to the rest of the team too. But we make double points available for the team before they choose to hit the first rival. Not to mention the DL too, this strategy has proved to save gold and make the most of regeneration of health time. Let me concentrate on the dirty work so you guys don't have to. Looking for an efficient top 50-100 team. Not interested in top 10 teams anymore, they ask for too many points when we are there doing wall and DL constantly. We are lucky to create 40-50k WD points. (We do hit rivals but only when using unwanted regen time, by that time intel has been fully supplied and we can hit the best opportunity.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We would love for you two to join us.
    PM me back if you are interested.

Looking for a change? Top 150 team looking for a couple key players to join the family, if your interested let me know. must be VERY active and use kakao talk app.

Health regen time -30%
    Ground attack +10%
    Air attack +5%
    Infantry attack +15%
    Infantry defense +30%
    Ground defense +30%
    Air defense +25%
    Sea defense + 20%
    Building defense +30%
    Building output +20%
    Guild member increase +32