Looking for a faction

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Looking for a faction

Lurker
    Post Count

Looking for a faction

I'm a lvl 30 with 50k attack and 57k defence with over 150k iPh. I'm looking for a faction I can join get stronger and work together to get better. I'm not new to the game I have a high level crime city account so I know what I'm doing. If your intrested in having me in your faction tell me the possion you took in the last war and how many members.

Lurker
    Post Count
    My invite code is 358-466-480

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Send me a PM

Post Count
    Message me or apply directly to the faction. 150-152-369

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevag9 View Post
    I'm a lvl 30 with 50k attack and 57k defence with over 150k iPh. I'm looking for a faction I can join get stronger and work together to get better. I'm not new to the game I have a high level crime city account so I know what I'm doing. If your intrested in having me in your faction tell me the possion you took in the last war and how many members.
    Sent you a PM

Lurker
    Post Count

Join out Top 750 fraction..

Send us a request code and on officer will be there to great you and get you settled in..

We have a lot of bonuses and we are a strong team. check us out.

Post Count

active plauer needed!

Are you interested in joining a top500 faction?Are you an active player who wants to join a group of 41 other friends?We're looking for a strong player like you who's ready to get stronger! so if you're interested! send me a message or apply within 102480933..Bonuses are:**Health regen -25%,infantry defense +30%, ground defense +15%, air defense +15%,sea defense+10%,building defense + 20%,building output +10%, guild +22, infantry att +5%, ground att +5%.....We use app called groupme to communicate better. we're replacing inactive players. better hurry the spots won't be available long. (if you're not an ACTIVE PLAYER than ignore this message!)