Defense Buildings- useless?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Defense Buildings- useless?

Consistent Contributor HExXxENBEAST@SUP1's Avatar
    Post Count

Defense Buildings- useless?

I sold them off on main account and never built them on secondary account. It seems that the ROI is negligible, especially since they take up valuable space that can be used for $$ buildings.
    I figure if someone has the stats, they're gonna raid me anyways, so what's the point.
    What do you think? Do you have them still?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I like them on other peoples bases, when I'm looking for BP, and I see those I become very happy I can stay on one base and rake in the low exp and good amount of BP.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I have some still because I like the way they look, but the practicality of them are basically useless.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Visuals and appearance, possibly. BP farming, definitely. Viable defense addition, hell no.
    Are you in a small faction trying to grow and buy bonuses? Send me a private message, I'm willing to help out. 270M IPH.

Consistent Contributor HExXxENBEAST@SUP1's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by stephen2013 View Post
    Visuals and appearance, possibly. BP farming, definitely. Viable defense addition, hell no.
    100% agree. Well said.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I sold mine months ago, before major stat inflation and all the forum comments about how worthless they were.

Proud Member of Bones, top 10 now

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I am beginning to build a few more mainly because I'd rather people take them out instead of my boost buildings. Also while raiding other people it actually is a bit harder to hit buildings surrounded by them as opposed to left completely by themselves. Call me crazy but I feel they act as defense skill points on your base.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne-Metal View Post
    I am beginning to build a few more mainly because I'd rather people take them out instead of my boost buildings. Also while raiding other people it actually is a bit harder to hit buildings surrounded by them as opposed to left completely by themselves. Call me crazy but I feel they act as defense skill points on your base.

I feel the same way! I usually lose a couple of raids when hitting defense buildings

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    i have them guard towers placed neatly in a row so dat others can raid for bp yet low exp.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I decided to put all of mine around my composite. Difference between raiding my uncovered supply depot and protected composite was 300 and that could have just been fluctuations from one hit to the next.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    They're worth it for the "Build 100 Buildings", "Build 125 Buildings" etc goals