Faction Boss Event. Gree screws up once again

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Faction Boss Event. Gree screws up once again

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Faction Boss Event. Gree screws up once again

Hey Gree, care to start this event for us. We have guys that have been waiting for this 20+ hours. This event really screws over Euro Asian and Aussies because the US guys complete faction goal early. 30 minutes late is an eternity at 3am when they are staying up waiting for it to start.

Post Count
    I object there mate euros have a good starting time for battles. And you have a full 24hours for your faction to reach the total wins so if you plan it out and share te load everyone gets to help.

Post Count
    Come On Gree!!! Lets get this rolling!!!

Post Count
    GREE did not indeed mess up. The first one started at 2:00 PM PST and so will this one, continuing with this pattern for all of the rest of the ones. It has to keep the full 24 hour wait time going between releasing a new goal
    Do unto others. If somebody beats you up, don't complain and act like a total wimp, just bulk up and fight back!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by who am I View Post
    I object there mate euros have a good starting time for battles. And you have a full 24hours for your faction to reach the total wins so if you plan it out and share te load everyone gets to help.
    I agree. A 24 hour goal gives pretty much everyone a chance to get your share of the hits in.
    No one said you had to complete the goal at 3am. Just do it when you wake up, simple as that.
    Are you in a small faction trying to grow and buy bonuses? Send me a private message, I'm willing to help out. 270M IPH.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by who am I View Post
    I guess that depends on your sleep time really.

But this event first started 24:50. On a 24 hr refresh, it's 50 minutes late.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Pretty certain it's only been 23 hours 56 mins since the boss event started so it's only a few minutes away

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It's started and finished ??

Post Count
    Started and finished for us too. Got the prize for 350 killed bosses. I guess they keep counting the individual kills?? It would be nice if Gree would explain the "NEW" events when they come out.

Post Count
    whatīs wrong with you guys? hereīs the more constructive thread: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...a-Loot-Tracker

enjoy beating Angel Ortega. You have 24 hours, doesnīt matter what time it starts (besides itīs same time as yesterday: 23:00 hrs cet)
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Post Count
    Boss kills roll over...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 'MAU' Mirsad-Ra View Post
    Started and finished for us too. Got the prize for 350 killed bosses. I guess they keep counting the individual kills?? It would be nice if Gree would explain the "NEW" events when they come out.
    Gree explaining events?
    First they need to understand it themselves and then they need to have the (right amount of) staff to program it.
    It is quite clear that in many instances it goes wrong somewhere.
    I just hope that this will not lead to people buying more gold to make boss 100 or anything like that.
    Incidentally, would they do these mess-ups on purpose?

Post Count
    You're observant

when literally EVERY event is glitched or messed up and GREE has shown a deliberate interest in inflating stats... at what point during their flawless flawed run do we stop taking these "incompetencies" from a company with millions in revenue as "coincedental"...

Quote Originally Posted by Sumiala View Post
    Gree explaining events?
    First they need to understand it themselves and then they need to have the (right amount of) staff to program it.
    It is quite clear that in many instances it goes wrong somewhere.
    I just hope that this will not lead to people buying more gold to make boss 100 or anything like that.
    Incidentally, would they do these mess-ups on purpose?

OSOK is Recruiting for Top 20: www.powerbang.info/OSOK/recruiting

Come see what all the fuss is about

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    How about you consider not +5or 7 hours but those at 0 GMT 22;00 on a week day might see kids in bed. 19:00-20:00 was good for gmt. And for the states keep it as it is
    When we stand together, We can watch the world burn around us. It won't matter no longer, we're all as good as dead