Emergency Idea for Balance - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Emergency Idea for Balance

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    BUt...seriously, do we still care??
    The damage has been done already. GREE should make different tiers during war for the matching system, but still IMO it all doesn't matter anymore....

We fougth against several small guilds, which normally were in the TOP10, now we found them in the TOP150, their stats were all above the 3.5 mill, of course our guild highest player has 3.2 mill. all others are around the 800k up to 2 mill.

I feel sad for our guild members, they do their best and because of the different strategies they can just sit by and accept the defeats, we all made new friends and for many guilds ( I hope) they are committed to each other. The game new strategy is to brake guilds apart and organise new special guilds to pick up rewards., just use your gems and victory is secured.

Free players and light gem players are out of the picture, GREE doesn't care about them, if they play, they play, if the quit, well also fine for GREE! that is the signal what is given and the free players and light gem players will retire the game soon..

I spend a couple of mountains gems in these wars, but to be honest....I find it more and more a waste of money again!When I started playing this game, I didn't want to spend any real money on this, after doing some LTQs, I reconsidered, because I saw the advantage of using some real money in it. Now, these last 3~4 months I get the same feeling back again , it is a waste of money! there is nothing to gain by spending a couple of hundred USD in this game, ok, I can join a TOP25 guild and leave my friends behind...but still....

Meanwhile players ( friends) from different guilds have searched for another similar game which is also more advanced, we found some and are testing it, we also can make guilds in there etc.. , at the moment it seem to be a very good replacement game for KA, thinking about that, the fire shall spread and more will follow..

Lurker
    Post Count
    How come FUN's stupid idea gets stickied and posted on twice by Gree employees and this one doesn't? This has as much or more merit.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I like the idea of the non-unit bonuses expiring after 2 or so months. Give it to them for next two conquest of kings cycles. I mean really, FUN has what? 70% health then bonus?
    I'm not one to hate on fun, but that's a bit much, and just taking away the non unit prizes would be nice, it's still a grey bonus to have for a couple moths. And you're still getting all those other rewards.
    IGN: Hersh
    KA Ally Code: 282318435
    DR Ally Code: 479827316
    Add me!

Post Count
    Vendetta, pretty much the same feeling I have !
    And before someone comes by with the usual "we paid for it" I might add, that spending gems is frequently becoming a non-option when only a couple of your guild members actually have the power to win a battle... kind of an own goal for Gree. Too many of the match-ups this time was either a walk-over or a fold. This is my perspective from the 100-150 bracket.... sad thing is that the guilds below probably experience the exact same only we are the unbeatable guild to them.
    I know the last idiot has not been born yet, but frankly I'm having a hard time believing that this game can attract new blood. As soon as new players realize how far they are from becoming guild material for even top 200 they will leave, and it doesnt really matter how many mountains of gems they were willing to spend.. It is simply irrational to spend more to gain less for new players. And if a game can't attract new blood, the revenue will crumble from the bottom moving up.