Emergency Idea for Balance

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Emergency Idea for Balance

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Emergency Idea for Balance

We all know how unbalance the game right now. Some are playing in GOD mode. FUN is like Supreme God, RK is God no.2 n SB is God no.3
    What cause this : ACCUMULATIVE BLESSING they received
    Idea : Put limited time for this Blessing. All Blessing only will affect for the next TWO battle, after that it shall be removed. So all blessing from first battle to .... Battle shall removed. This will put the game back on track.

I know all members of FUN, RK, n SB will BOO ing this idea, but my thought is for overall. Thanks.

Post Count
    Then why go for the prizes if it's not permanent?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Angel KA View Post
    While I disagree with his idea...you gotta admit. The top reward could be 5 gems and FUN would still go for it. Might decrease competition for rank 2 and 3 though.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Angel KA View Post
    Because it still gives you an advantage in the next war. That is what gemming is for to give you an advantage, it doesn't have to be permanent. Look at old prizes from old LTQ's they do not give me an advantage anymore. 500 stats units from the past do not help me now.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodsucker View Post
    While I disagree with his idea...you gotta admit. The top reward could be 5 gems and FUN would still go for it. Might decrease competition for rank 2 and 3 though.
    Yeah fun just wants their name up there. They probably would go first for any prize.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    Because it still gives you an advantage in the next war. That is what gemming is for to give you an advantage, it doesn't have to be permanent. Look at old prizes from old LTQ's they do not give me an advantage anymore. 500 stats units from the past do not help me now.
    But units with certain stats help you for a longer period of time. And would the bonuses be for 2 battles in war or two wars.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    We all know how unbalance the game right now. Some are playing in GOD mode. FUN is like Supreme God, RK is God no.2 n SB is God no.3
    What cause this : ACCUMULATIVE BLESSING they received
    Idea : Put limited time for this Blessing. All Blessing only will affect for the next TWO battle, after that it shall be removed. So all blessing from first battle to .... Battle shall removed. This will put the game back on track.

I know all members of FUN, RK, n SB will BOO ing this idea, but my thought is for overall. Thanks.
    do you see a future?
    [FK] TITAN

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The Idea is ALL BONUSES N BLESSING shall not be PERMANENT, it must have an EXPIRED DATE (either 2 or 3 battle)
    This will reduce the gap but still have diff between gems n free players.

I do think its better if the reward for top 3 in the next battle is an unit with bonuses, but still with expired date. Thanks.

Banned
    Post Count
    While I like your idea, it needs to be for one whole war. For a few battles is worthless. You get 2 easy battles in the beginning and the extra boosts will not matter. Make it for a whole war and you are on to something. Guilds will need to stick together if they want to keep getting that boost each war. Guild hopping will decrease.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I don't think GREE s system is in such way that the units can have an expire date, otherwise it would be a good idea.
    Anyway, FUN didn't like the no.1 reward of this war, so the complained and received their extra bonus reward.

Players are talking, they search for something else, ones the ball rolls faster, many others will follow ..

Banned
    Post Count
    GREE can do it. You will have to trust me on this... Also I know it is something they are working on already.

Consistent Contributor Eddard KFF's Avatar
    Post Count
    Why not throw a health regen bonus on the top 200 tier again? I think there was one already, not sure. Im not in an elite guild, but when I buy stuff, I like that purchase to be permanent. And top 3 guilds pay for their blessings, and they pay a lot. So instead of "renting" blessings, why not give a bigger slice of the cake to everyone else just once in a while?
    The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword

Join us:
    K.A. TAP 649189477 MIC 184578761
    C.C. DRA 255523694

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Or maybe limited time bonus so make reward a lot better like +50% but only last till the next war is finished so they keep it for a month and when the next reward rolls out after the war they lose the bonus
    So in the long run people can get ahead with money and won't view it as a waste to spend money because of the gods of Ka aka FUn gree this makes you more money so think of it that way since now FUN will lose some stats and will pay kre to regain them

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    not like itll handicap them, they probably have over 100% unit bonuses in attack and defene
    Hi guys

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    He's saying it would be retroactively applied as well. Which would level the playing field, but the gods of FUN would never allow it.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013