Is the small faction doomed? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is the small faction doomed?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by onefinger View Post
    Small faction? How about a faction of one? You spend no gold, play or not play
    as you wish. Answer to no one and pretend nothing! What is so complicated
    about this nonsense? Apologies to my few friends who may be following FFP aka
    Eddie aka fivefingerpete...he is currently watching NFL football...very bored and losing to
    a "girl" who wins every game by picking the cutest quarterback! Eddie is not
    happy and does not want to discuss it any further.
    Your a bit of a sad case continually creating account after account on this site

Banned
    Post Count
    Mwhahahahahahahahahaha were taking over!

Post Count
    I don't believe lower level or smaller factions are "Doomed", but factions full of people who don't participate aggressively in faction goals will not win the rewards, and that's fair. Nobody becomes a champion in anything without hard work and aggressive momentum toward the goal.

If you and your team want to get it done and are serious, you'll find a way to get it done. If you decide to believe it's impossible, then it is indeed. If you're with people who don't care, don't participate, or spend their energy and stamina on individual goals instead of faction goals, it's not gonna happen without a TON of gold. Even with participation it's likely going to cost, but it can be minimized with max participation and strategy.

Strategy hint...
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...w-Units-Update

Post Count
    To those who are reading this I did manage to find a great team to temp merge with. We'll see how it goes but so far so good!

1808 in France

528 in mexico

1849 in Italy

920 in the Netherlands

599 in Cuba

724 in Chile

614 in Turkey
    329 in Finland

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee1967 View Post
    To those who are reading this I did manage to find a great team to temp merge with. We'll see how it goes but so far so good!
    You're on the right track... best of luck to you!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My faction is in the same boat. Any other small teams looking for temporary merger send me a pm.
    Thanks in advance.
    I

Neither here nor there... mostly everywhere, but nowhere..
    Post Count
    Sounds good in theory, but my faction has too much fun together to go their seperate ways for any amount of time... in the end I think that is all that matters.

Post Count
    Sorry, didn't see page 2, so what I said isn't really relevant to the OP anymore.
    Last edited by Kefa; 10-01-2013 at 12:19 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I think i'm in a lower faction. we have 35/36 members. usually 26 active. we are strong for our size. we finish top 600 in tournament and top 600 in FvF every time. I don't see many factions do that. We have great communication which helps. Doomed no....but falling behind probably yes. I have stats at 800k/1 million and now having issues fighting because of stat inflation. my WD points are down because of my level. We need new blood

things that our faction has gone thru:
    Numerous Hospital stays from members
    Engagements
    Divorce....was ugly and faction related and personal
    Child birth
    Death of a Faction member
    Numerous natural Disasters Hurracains, Floods, Fire, Explosions, Terrorist acts
    House toppled by Tree

Had to put some happy ones in there. My Faction is my support outside my family. I can vent with them. I can consol with them and i can celebrate with them. I have never met any of them

We could split up into top 100 Factions but we have been thru lots together.
    Last edited by PoundDawg; 10-01-2013 at 11:58 AM.
    PoundDawg Faction
    944-216-742

Consistent Contributor otis10341's Avatar
    Post Count
    Gree definitely has changed the dynamics of the game along with the way factions are used to help gain strength, but
    what has been lost now is the friendships and relationships you have made with your members. Our faction is by no
    means near the top 500 but we have agreed to stick together and just play the game, we may not get the top units but we enjoy working with each other and that is a win for us.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee1967 View Post
    Oops, didn't notice a page 2, lol...

That's great! Best of luck to you, there's good stuff out there to be had for sure.