Beat the Boss: Angel Ortega----Loot Tracker - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Beat the Boss: Angel Ortega----Loot Tracker

Post Count
    thief or anyone....

will the number of bosses to beat increase each day. example.. 300 today 400 tomorrow and so on?
    Strength & Honor
    top 50 (32) in Canada!
    top 75 (59) in Australia
    top 100 (92) in Poland
    top 100 (86) in Madagascar
    top 250 (108) in Colombia

recruiting now!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    First Day Prize is Wraith Goliath (grd) 8000/7000 3% Ground Def boost (sorry didn't screenshot it)

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Confirmed we just beat 300. We got the prize but now have to wait another 22+ hours before it will count our defeats towards the next 300+
    Wow! Do you see how screwed up that is? Now if you continue defeating the boss and the difficulty keeps rising, by the time tomorrow hits, the difficulty will have increased so much that it will be impossible to complete 300 on day 2.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by King Dante! View Post
    Faction goal of 300..in one day
    and there going to be one of those every day till the end of the boss. So u have to beat him 300 times a day as a team its not as hard as u think

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by King Dante! View Post
    Wow! Do you see how screwed up that is? Now if you continue defeating the boss and the difficulty keeps rising, by the time tomorrow hits, the difficulty will have increased so much that it will be impossible to complete 300 on day 2.
    Its really going to depend on the size of your faction at this point and then you will need to work with the gold players to coordinate however if everyone in your faction was going for 100 bosses then it should be pretty easy as a 60 member faction only needs each member to defeat 5 per day...but again it requires good coordination to make sure you don't come up short on the final day.
    VFF Legends

Banned
    Post Count
    Its really going to depend on the size of your faction at this point and then you will need to work with the gold players to coordinate however if everyone in your faction was going for 100 bosses then it should be pretty easy as a 60 member faction only needs each member to defeat 5 per day...but again it requires good coordination to make sure you don't come up short on the final day.
    I really wish gree were here to clarify. Because it seems so counter intuitive to punish people for completing the goal more timely. It's like they're putting a cap on your potential.

So once your factions complete 300 bosses with 20 hours remaining for the day, you just sit there and scratch your butts and wait til tomorrow... That just seems very backwards to me.

The only explanation I can come up with is that, wins past 300 will count towards tomorrows goal, just not display until the goal becomes available.

Lurker
    Post Count

Good?

Quote Originally Posted by helloooOonurse View Post
    thief or anyone....

will the number of bosses to beat increase each day. example.. 300 today 400 tomorrow and so on?
    The phrase 'A goal like this will be repeated everyday of this event', implies something could be different tomorrow.

Post Count
    Oh no, you just dont see how evil Gree really is. If you don't stop and waste your easy boss kills today, you wont be able to contribute towards faction goal tomorrow and therefore have to spend even more gold.

Post Count
    Hahaha soon they'll change it to boss 1,000

Post Count

"Contributors" in Faction Goal Tab

In the Faction Goal tab, there's a "Contributors" section if you click on the question mark icon. Several of my faction members are already listed there but I don't show up, even though I've killed the boss 6 times. Any thoughts?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Led View Post
    Hahaha soon they'll change it to boss 1,000
    And make them four times as hard.
    KELLHOUNDS top 50 faction
    recruitment thread:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...44#post1267044

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjm78mjm View Post
    In the Faction Goal tab, there's a "Contributors" section if you click on the question mark icon. Several of my faction members are already listed there but I don't show up, even though I've killed the boss 6 times. Any thoughts?
    It was explained to me as an Android glitch... don't expect it to ever be fixed.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Att / def for first 4 prizes

Prize: Insurgent Gunman (I)+5XP

Prize: Grizzly Transport 128/178 (G)+10 XP

Prize: Border Invasion Chopper (A)+15XP

Prize: Window Assassin (I)+20XP
    Att/def for the first 4 prizes:
    Prize: Insurgent Gunman (I)+5XP (110/94)

Prize: Grizzly Transport 128/178 (G)+10 XP (128/178)

Prize: Border Invasion Chopper (A)+15XP (250/259)

Prize: Window Assassin (I)+20XP (450/364)
    Last edited by goober; 09-28-2013 at 04:51 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rmodernwar View Post
    The phrase 'A goal like this will be repeated everyday of this event', implies something could be different tomorrow.
    my question "will the number of bosses to beat increase each day. example.. 300 today 400 tomorrow and so on?" implies that someone knowledgable should answer.

a goal "like this" is too general to assume.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by helloooOonurse View Post
    my question "will the number of bosses to beat increase each day. example.. 300 today 400 tomorrow and so on?" implies that someone knowledgable should answer.

a goal "like this" is too general to assume.
    I stays at 300 for each new event