Beat the Boss: Angel Ortega----Loot Tracker - Page 12

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Beat the Boss: Angel Ortega----Loot Tracker

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If the boss kills are transfered over to the faction goals the next day, so why am I not gaining faction points?

Post Count
    I can confirm that you do not need to hit the boss to receive the faction goal reward. I did not participate in the day 2 goal, but still received the unit.Quick question. Is the sub you get for beating boss 100 the unit you receive for beating boss 100 or for completing the kill 100 bosses portion of Ending Ortega.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald_ View Post
    I can confirm that you do not need to hit the boss to receive the faction goal reward. I did not participate in the day 2 goal, but still received the unit.Quick question. Is the sub you get for beating boss 100 the unit you receive for beating boss 100 or for completing the kill 100 bosses portion of Ending Ortega.
    I believe the sub is for completing both events:

- Kill 100 bosses yourself
    AND
    - Have your faction complete all 5 days' worth of 300 boss kills.

Basically the same type of big prize as with the recent FLTQ: complete both the individual AND faction events.

Not many people do those ...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    On Day 2 they did. I wouldn't say we know anything Definitively but should know if they add to day 3 in less than 6 hours (At which point we will have to make a judgement call that over half have carried over at that point)

As for your second part i'm not quite sure i understand the question. "And what is the trigger for a team members score to get added in?". I would imagine that the player would still get the faction portion complete if they did nothing and the team did all of the work. (however you need to beat your single bosses anyways so i'm not sure why that would be a strategy)

Unfortunately i don't think we will see anything official from Gree. I will provide any updates as i come across them but unfortunately because of the faction aspect i'm going slow so that i don't mess up any of the goals. Gree really needs to comment on how the strucutre works instead of us just guessing....but thats more often than not how it goes. Its sad because we have seen more information recently than in the past but then they just ignore us for other events.
    After a bit of experimentation, we found that boss kills from the previous day were only added when that person logged on to the game. I've heard other factions have had similar experiences. Kills that happened after the day 1 goal was complete were also added.

The trigger is logging on while the goal is live.

If I were a gambling man, I'd put my money on this being a mistake. Whole thing is too fishy. Plus... you know how moderators don't like to comment until they're sure they can fix or have fixed something.
    Last edited by mgriss; 09-30-2013 at 09:03 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Hope this helps: first tier levels 5-25; two of my llps level 24 each got to boss 36 using only one free hit with around 110k attack. After that they needed one cash hit all the way up to level 45 boss where I'm at currently. Will update how far they get with one cash hit and so on.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan the Dictator View Post
    Hope this helps: first tier levels 5-25; two of my llps level 24 each got to boss 36 using only one free hit with around 110k attack. After that they needed one cash hit all the way up to level 45 boss where I'm at currently. Will update how far they get with one cash hit and so on.
    Great intel. I don't know anyone else at that level right now so it will be very useful.

I have the 101-150 tier and i will also get the 151-250 tier info from faction mates but the rest of it will probably be in the dark.
    VFF Legends

Articulate Author & The Horse U Rode In On's Avatar
    Post Count
    Okay i have a question:

Since at level 25 the Commons go away and the uncommons become Common and the Rares become Uncommon i have a question?

At level 25 should we Start calling the old Uncommons Commons? This will keep the current color structure but makes it much more manual to add (and this is already becoming very manual with 100+ bosses)

Or

Should i call the new Rares "Rare +" and "Super Rare"

TOTALS:
    # of Commons:
    # of Uncommon:
    # of RARE:
    # of RARE+:
    # of SUPER RARE:
    # of SUPER RARE+:

Color Scheme could probably use some work but i just wanted to get some feedback.
    I would go with option 2 - Rare+ and Super Rare. As far as my experience last night with day 2 of the goal, what I had completed between day 1 and then did NOT show up in the faction list of contributions. What DID show up was 13 points when I completed level 13 boss within the time frame of the faction event. So if you get point equivalent of the level you complete, and the levels completed outside of the faction time frame were counted, then I should have had 9+10+11+12 in addition to the level 13 I completed. This was confirmed by others in our faction who completed level 20 and got 20 points credit, etc. but not the other level credit.
    &HorseURodeInOn 535775522
    TDF Camel 318089536
    Primary Hook 200935938

Officer of The Dutch Fighters 291664130

Post Count
    Great intel. I don't know anyone else at that level right now so it will be very useful.

I have the 101-150 tier and i will also get the 151-250 tier info from faction mates but the rest of it will probably be in the dark.
    I will try to give feedback about tier 51-75... is not my account but I can ask time by time how is going on.
    The game may hurt your relationships. It may hurt your career. It may even bankrupt you. But it will give you entertainment. You may make new friends. And you will get the chance to escape a sometimes boring world to go to one where you always have fun.
    PLAY THEGAME. DO NOT LET IT PLAY YOU.

Post Count

Boss 30 in tier 5 has approximately 8,250,000 health
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gpzoon View Post
    I will try to give feedback about tier 51-75... is not my account but I can ask time by time how is going on.
    Awesome See if you can get some Major Milestones.

Maybe at 25, 50, 74 (yes i know thats an odd one), 80, 85, 90, 95, 100
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by warrends View Post
    I believe the sub is for completing both events:- Kill 100 bosses yourselfAND- Have your faction complete all 5 days' worth of 300 boss kills.Basically the same type of big prize as with the recent FLTQ: complete both the individual AND faction events.Not many people do those ...
    As reported by Snipey and Mmagic(on page 4 of this thread), the Wraith Sub 67k/50k sea attack bonus 10%, is the prize for completing 100 bosses. The Wraith Jet is the unit for completing both portions of Enemy Ortega.So can anyone confirm whether the sub is for completing the 100 kills portion of Enemy Ortega, or just for beating boss 100.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'll admit I haven't read through this entire thread, so if this information is redundant I apologize. My under 25 LLP just killed him a 20th time and its still 1F for me, so under 39,600 health. I'll report back on later ones unless someone tells me you already have the info.

22nd - 1F at 40,184.
    32nd - Just missed 1F at 42,014 - so 42,250 or so probably.
    Last edited by Emmerich; 09-30-2013 at 01:11 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Web323 View Post
    Boss 30 in tier 5 has approximately 8,250,000 health
    Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

Finally a milestone for tier 5.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mgriss View Post
    After a bit of experimentation, we found that boss kills from the previous day were only added when that person logged on to the game. I've heard other factions have had similar experiences. Kills that happened after the day 1 goal was complete were also added.

The trigger is logging on while the goal is live.

If I were a gambling man, I'd put my money on this being a mistake. Whole thing is too fishy. Plus... you know how moderators don't like to comment until they're sure they can fix or have fixed something.
    Thanks Thief and Mgriss.

My second question might have seemed odd Thief, but we found that the faction goal on day 2 didn't automatically add in everyone's boss count. It only added them as and when they came on line. We weren't sure if was adding them in when they logged on to MW or when they beat a boss.

Going to find out for sure shortly when next challenge opens up for day 3.

Thanks again both

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by warrends View Post
    Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

Finally a milestone for tier 5.
    FYI i beat Tier 5 (101-150) for 3 hits @ 1.53M per hit so i got around 4.5 million
    Also my Reports for Tier 6 shows 7.6 million (but that is a rough estimate)

Quote Originally Posted by VSH View Post
    Thanks Thief and Mgriss.

My second question might have seemed odd Thief, but we found that the faction goal on day 2 didn't automatically add in everyone's boss count. It only added them as and when they came on line. We weren't sure if was adding them in when they logged on to MW or when they beat a boss.

Going to find out for sure shortly when next challenge opens up for day 3.

Thanks again both
    Ahh okay i see what your saying know. Wasn't quite sure what you were asking and i didn't want to mislead you. Yea i wasn't able to know who was online or who wasn't so i couldn't tell you.
    VFF Legends