Beat the Boss: Angel Ortega----Loot Tracker - Page 11

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Beat the Boss: Angel Ortega----Loot Tracker

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta Squad View Post
    GREE please do something about the drop rate. I've beat 31 bosses and 25 have been common.
    Please Fix
    I could be wrong, but I think this is why they call it COMMON. RARE is just that.... RARE.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Centers View Post
    After level 25, the prizes change. Uncommon becomes common, rare becomes uncommon, and a new set of rare is added. Same thing will happen at 50 and 90 (allegedly).
    This is what they did on CC. Check out the post by A&F
    They do this a few times until boss 100
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    level 100-150 tier. Boss 28 was approx 4.1 Mil points. The "big" prizes have been at levels 1/3/6/10/15/21/28/ next 36 and with that pattern, 45/55/66/78/91 ???
    Last edited by lakelander; 09-29-2013 at 07:58 PM.

Banned
    Post Count

36, 45, 50...

No lake, next one after 45 is 50. Pattern changes, perhaps even better rewards. I'll see tomorrow.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Centers View Post
    After level 25, the prizes change. Uncommon becomes common, rare becomes uncommon, and a new set of rare is added. Same thing will happen at 50 and 90 (allegedly).
    Thx right now noticed the update.
    The game may hurt your relationships. It may hurt your career. It may even bankrupt you. But it will give you entertainment. You may make new friends. And you will get the chance to escape a sometimes boring world to go to one where you always have fun.
    PLAY THEGAME. DO NOT LET IT PLAY YOU.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Please fix android and ios health on boss.at same level boss android kill the boss easier than ios.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This boss is costing less for cash hits and paying out less too.
    Level 22 boss in 76-100 tier payed only like 45000 cash.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lvl 133 boss 40 2 hits at 2.75m 1 at 1.84m

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    In case no one has noticed, you probably don't have any Insurgent Jeeps in your inventory.

I built a personal tracker and when I went to confirm the count, I'm missing 7 Insurgent Jeeps; 6 from my main account and 1 from my secondary. Granted, they are not that high of att/def, given they are a Common unit, but when I'm missing 6 of them, I get a tad concerned.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    thanks ivan

Post Count
    Okay i have a question:

Since at level 25 the Commons go away and the uncommons become Common and the Rares become Uncommon i have a question?

At level 25 should we Start calling the old Uncommons Commons? This will keep the current color structure but makes it much more manual to add (and this is already becoming very manual with 100+ bosses)

Or

Should i call the new Rares "Rare +" and "Super Rare"

TOTALS:
    # of Commons:
    # of Uncommon:
    # of RARE:
    # of RARE+:
    # of SUPER RARE:
    # of SUPER RARE+:

Color Scheme could probably use some work but i just wanted to get some feedback.
    VFF Legends

Post Count

Level 100-149 boss health

Level 50 boss for level 100-149 has roughly 9.5 million defense and gives you Insurgent Suppressor (2183/2600)

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Thanks folks....

This thread seems to have covered a multitude of topics......loot tracking, units stacking, mechanics of the faction challenge, etc...but thanks to EVERYONE who has helped get the info out there to the rest of us !

I would like a couple of points clarified (to the best of our knowledge) -

- So your faction finishes the challenge on day 1 (300 bosses) and then puts the brakes on, which is what we did. We assumed that there were some tactics to be deployed here, rightly or wrongly.
    - Day 2 challenge opens at 350. Within minutes we are at 200, and after an hour or so we have completed it. By this point we figure out that the system is storing your personal boss kills and then adding them in to the next day. Again, we put the brakes on. Unsure as to whether or not boss kills outside the faction event will count. Start again tomorrow lads!

So my question is twofold -

- Do we know definitively whether or not kills outside the faction event (i.e. personal boss kills) will simply add back in to the next days faction challenge?
    - And, what is the trigger for a team members score to get added in? Is it simply logging in? or is it defeating at least one boss during that days challenge?

I know this is all a new one to MW, and we're still trying to figure it out, but if someone does have an official shout on this it would be much appreciated.

Cheers folks....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by VSH View Post
    This thread seems to have covered a multitude of topics......loot tracking, units stacking, mechanics of the faction challenge, etc...but thanks to EVERYONE who has helped get the info out there to the rest of us !

I would like a couple of points clarified (to the best of our knowledge) -

- So your faction finishes the challenge on day 1 (300 bosses) and then puts the brakes on, which is what we did. We assumed that there were some tactics to be deployed here, rightly or wrongly.
    - Day 2 challenge opens at 350. Within minutes we are at 200, and after an hour or so we have completed it. By this point we figure out that the system is storing your personal boss kills and then adding them in to the next day. Again, we put the brakes on. Unsure as to whether or not boss kills outside the faction event will count. Start again tomorrow lads!

So my question is twofold -

- Do we know definitively whether or not kills outside the faction event (i.e. personal boss kills) will simply add back in to the next days faction challenge?
    - And, what is the trigger for a team members score to get added in? Is it simply logging in? or is it defeating at least one boss during that days challenge?

I know this is all a new one to MW, and we're still trying to figure it out, but if someone does have an official shout on this it would be much appreciated.

Cheers folks....
    On Day 2 they did. I wouldn't say we know anything Definitively but should know if they add to day 3 in less than 6 hours (At which point we will have to make a judgement call that over half have carried over at that point)

As for your second part i'm not quite sure i understand the question. "And what is the trigger for a team members score to get added in?". I would imagine that the player would still get the faction portion complete if they did nothing and the team did all of the work. (however you need to beat your single bosses anyways so i'm not sure why that would be a strategy)

Unfortunately i don't think we will see anything official from Gree. I will provide any updates as i come across them but unfortunately because of the faction aspect i'm going slow so that i don't mess up any of the goals. Gree really needs to comment on how the strucutre works instead of us just guessing....but thats more often than not how it goes. Its sad because we have seen more information recently than in the past but then they just ignore us for other events.
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta Squad View Post
    GREE please do something about the drop rate. I've beat 31 bosses and 25 have been common.
    Please Fix
    That is the norm for me on all boss events. I even had one boss event in which I only received common.
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652