Templar Knights Order - TKO (Formerly knows as Ferr's Emperor's)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Templar Knights Order - TKO (Formerly knows as Ferr's Emperor's)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Templar Knights Order - TKO (Formerly known as Ferr's Emperor's)

I have seen the rumors and have been asked many questions. Unlike Ferr I do not like posting. But, at this time I find it necessary to post some information.

Ferr has retired. He was not been thrown out of his faction. He built something and feels he left the faction in good hands. Now, when some people retire they fade away into the sunset never to be heard from again. Others continue to make guest appearances and move in and out at their leisure.

Ferr will not be joining the Templar Knights Order faction. He has retired from TKO. How he chooses to spend his retirement (i.e. in a one man faction winning 54 + battles and ending in 50th place) is his choice. When I retire, there is a button that says delete. Then I'm retired.

Going forward, TKO's plan is to complete all FLTQ's, win the tier prizes in the WD event and finish in the top 3, if the rewards warrant a top 3 finish.

We will not be driving up scores to show how much we can score in an event. GREE has many new events starting in the future with great rewards and we will be concentrating on those prizes as well.

There is no monthly fee requirement to be in TKO. There are no monthly cash or brick donation requirements either. Contrary to what others have posted here and elsewhere, there are no hackers in TKO. The rumors that TKO hacks and cheats is generated by people that do not understand how we do what we do. Basically we are idiots, because yes, we do spend that kind of money on a game.

I know some have expressed interest in joining TKO. You can email us at mwtemplarknights@gmail.com.

If you are in a faction and you consistently score the bulk of your faction's points and you do not have the top prizes from all GREE events you should consider joining us. We are a few billion dollars away from getting the last 2 bonuses (level 7's) and will have those by Mexico. We have an amazing battle plan with a great base of intel already in place. If you are a leader or an officer of a faction and you have doubts, contact us, we are looking for highly motivated attack leaders, officers, and members from around the world to join us.
    Last edited by Ben Dover 300; 09-28-2013 at 01:20 PM.

Post Count
    Sounds good bro 😎

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

well said

+1 - well said.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I like it.. I agree

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Better than anything ferr ever said good job
    No matter what y'all say, I'm still proud to be a Pirate. Feel free to shoot me a pm if you need help, always like chatting with people.

Post Count

Alex says

Well said mate!!
    Now back to FvF for me!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We have completed today's FLTQ.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    You're not new to the game so why the heck didn't you post your faction recruitment thread in the proper area?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It is not a recruitment thread its verry informational thank you ben and rip as well class act guys

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mreilly View Post
    You're not new to the game so why the heck didn't you post your faction recruitment thread in the proper area?
    Ha ha ha. I had a general statement to make. It goes in general. I assume there's always one person who needs to find fault. What's your in game name and level mreilly?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mreilly View Post
    I think this faction had paid there dues and deserve to have the floor on this matter. It was a very general post and not once did I see a faction code in it. Good luck guys ..

Post Count
    Bendover well said brother. Miss u guys. Good luck and hows the horses doin!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Well Written

I must commend you on your dedication to the game and the success you guys have had. It is very difficult when you have slackers as i have learned. I believe I am more impressed in your comment as a whole as the manner in which it was written and said. I struggle to be a 1/20th as strong as you but, darn-it I am trying! ha Good luck in your future endeavors..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thump3r View Post
    Bendover well said brother. Miss u guys. Good luck and hows the horses doin!
    We miss you too. We're about 67% in the money the past 3 months. Lets hope that continues.

Post Count
    Its sad now, the original ultra famous super factions are now extinct,

My ally codes-341780448 *Modern War*

Started game during Greenland campaign

lv132 atk 16'513'225 def 27'191'202