Templar Knights Order - TKO (Formerly knows as Ferr's Emperor's) - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Templar Knights Order - TKO (Formerly knows as Ferr's Emperor's)

Post Count
    So who came up with the name, have any of y'all crossed the frozen tundra.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Noble James View Post
    So who came up with the name, have any of y'all crossed the frozen tundra.
    Templar Knights developed a reputation as fierce warriors during key battles of the Crusades, driven by religious fervor and forbidden from retreating unless vastly outnumbered. They also set up a network of banks that enabled religious pilgrims to deposit assets in their home countries and withdraw funds in the Holy Land. Along with their donated fortune and various business ventures, this system gave the Knights Templar enormous financial sway. At the height of their influence, they boasted a sizeable fleet of ships, owned the island of Cyprus and served as a primary lender to European monarchs and nobles.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferr View Post
    Where can I apply?
    LoL, LOL, pffff whaha
    Join The Dutch Fighters Invite Code: 291664130 Modern War

Feel free to Join the Dutch.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Dover 300 View Post
    Templar Knights developed a reputation as fierce warriors during key battles of the Crusades, driven by religious fervor and forbidden from retreating unless vastly outnumbered. They also set up a network of banks that enabled religious pilgrims to deposit assets in their home countries and withdraw funds in the Holy Land. Along with their donated fortune and various business ventures, this system gave the Knights Templar enormous financial sway. At the height of their influence, they boasted a sizeable fleet of ships, owned the island of Cyprus and served as a primary lender to European monarchs and nobles.
    Impressive. Well read!
    mmmmm, the world is ending?

Post Count
    Yeah I know the story..but nevermind..lol that went over your head I'm assuming..

Banned
    Post Count
    If my history services me right, "Templar Knights" were religious extremists who killed innocent people of other religions because they felt their cause was holy and justified. Hmmm... do you recognize the modern equivalent?

Nothing to really be proud of, or name yourself after...

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I'm sure you could find issues with any name a faction might chose. The Templars are also a modern day society that does a lot of good. We don't always have to look for the negative side of things.

Verbose Veteran Captain Steelman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny_blayze View Post
    If my history services me right, "Templar Knights" were religious extremists who killed innocent people of other religions because they felt their cause was holy and justified. Hmmm... do you recognize the modern equivalent?

Nothing to really be proud of, or name yourself after...
    I went to check it up my self but found this that I would like to share....

"In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion."

Verbose Veteran Captain Steelman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mreilly View Post
    You're not new to the game so why the heck didn't you post your faction recruitment thread in the proper area?
    Ha ha ha. I had a general statement to make. It goes in general. I assume there's always one person who needs to find fault. What's your in game name and level mreilly?
    Now mreilly, they are "Templar Knightmare Order" to you...

Post Count

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Steelman View Post

"In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion."
    Lol. There will also be some that love to sow discord to an otherwise good discussion. I guess these people must be missing some love or belonging in their society / community.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferr View Post
    Where can I apply?
    You just cant keep a good man down nice to hear from you Ferr

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    I'm sure you could find issues with any name a faction might chose. The Templars are also a modern day society that does a lot of good. We don't always have to look for the negative side of things.
    Clearly the Post explaining the naming of the faction (by the same person who posted the announcement and started the thread): "Templar Knights developed a reputation as fierce warriors during key battles of the Crusades, driven by religious fervor and forbidden from retreating unless vastly outnumbered."

So your idea about modern day Templar Knights is not founded, you're just speculating.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Steelman View Post

ignorant
    Pronunciation: /ˈɪgn(ə)r(ə)nt/
    Translate ignorant | into French | into German | into Italian | into Spanish
    adjective

1lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated:he was told constantly that he was ignorant and stupid
    [predic.] lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular:I was largely ignorant of the effects of radiotherapy

2 informal discourteous or rude:this ignorant, pin-brained receptionist

3 black English easily angered:I is an ignorant man—even police don’t meddle with me

Source: http://oxforddictionaries.com/defini...ant?q=ignorant

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Who has two thumbs and could care less? Everyone