Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Thread: Forsaken

Forsaken

Grats on #1 Top guild on android
    Line: Tim98760
    Knight: Ex Tim (Level 100+)
    Friend Code: WBB-DWB-QMM

Wait, #1 top guild on android?

I hope you mean #1 guild on this guild war, because literally everyone was saving gems for the epic war.

But yes, congratz, smart to take possibly the only war you guys will be able to take

Looking forward the next epic war, will be fun
    To apply to Death Knights, please visit this link:

http://tinyurl.com/krbggxq

wow... 1.4M pts will only get you #8 position on the iOS war...

CasuaLady
    Casually Majestic - Lvl 163
    Lady - Lvl 1000 - RETIRED!

Armors Data

wow... 1.4M pts will only get you #8 position on the iOS war...
    Such a shame Android's point system doesn't work the same, huh?
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

Line: Tim98760
    Knight: Ex Tim (Level 100+)
    Friend Code: WBB-DWB-QMM

http://imgur.com/wt7A6
    I like dat gif, though.
    In other news: http://i.imgur.com/XQDDL.gif
    CasuaLady

Armors Data

Quote Originally Posted by Tim9870 View Post
    text
    Tell your Guild Master thanks for giving us all a target to farm

Really? Already? This is the same as goofing on them for spending money and winning in the earlier thread. Someone gave them props. Let it be. People were nice enough to shower you with compliments after your first war, and this is how you act in return?

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Gifs are the best and iso dont be mad cause iso is flooded with ppl and android has a nice community where it doesn't take 10 grand to win a war.

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Really? Already? This is the same as goofing on them for spending money and winning in the earlier thread. Someone gave them props. Let it be. People were nice enough to shower you with compliments after your first war, and this is how you act in return?
    busteroaf,

I cannot, and will not, congratulate or compliment a guild who:
    Cheated their way to the top in the first war and, after their bonuses were stripped, gemmed hardcore to stay there (the problem with this is for another discussion). As much as I admire the idea of someone not in their guild posting something like this, Forsaken probably doesn't deserve it.

My 'actions' are all along the lines of skepticism & fun and nothing outwardly negative (please refer to the gifs). I cannot fully speak for my guildmates, but I imagine they feel similarly. As for WHY the gifs were used, imagine you're ~500 thousand ahead of the guild that got 2nd place and you knew you were going to win. Why would you even want to spend those gems? To prove a point? Maybe. Sounds to me like they wanted to show off (now refer to my first post in this thread, gifs 1 and 2). Look, I understand the argument that they can do whatever they want with their money. Sure, let them do that every time we have a fusion blitz, that's much better for us, but we will react this way every time because they're just a guild we don't like. There's nothing wrong with this type of 'rivalry' (if that's even how you want to put it).
    However, let's take for example Unicorn Stampede.. for a moment.. I personally really like their guild. I would shower them with compliments if they had won. That's just the way many people feel toward their guild.
    busteroaf, if you had someone you didn't like and they cheated at something you cared about and they won an award later on, would you congratulate them knowing full well they cheated before they got the award or would you have your reservations? I would have reservations. Some people grit their teeth and go on. Some people try to have some fun with the situation.

Lastly, there is a lot of skepticism because of the fact that there is a bug out there being exploited and Forsaken is known for its shameless cheating so we can't immediately congratulate or commend them for anything like this. They haven't proven anything good to us so we have every right to have fun with this thread.

tl;dr
    busteroaf is okay in my book but is sticking his nose in something he doesn't really need to :]
    Last edited by KTran2013; 09-28-2013 at 01:30 PM.
    CasuaLady

Armors Data

Quote Originally Posted by KTran2013 View Post
    tl;dr
    busteroaf is okay in my book but is sticking his nose in something he doesn't really need to :]
    Fair enough. Not trying to stick my nose in, but I didn't say you had to compliment them, just to let the others do it and ignore the rest. The silence from others (or lack of other compliments) speaks volumes just as much as commenting negatively.

I know I've been guilty many times of having a "rival" (see avatar image) or others I didn't like, and am not to proud to admit that I hold way too tightly to my own opinions, and often couldn't let go, or know when to shut up. (People probably think.... "Like now?"). And while this has come nowhere to the level of Mark vs RR... The forums doesn't need another of those where people on the outside looking in say "who is worse?". That's all I'm trying to prevent.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

I applaud forsaken for showing/proving that majestic isn't the only top guild out there. Congrats. Cheaters or not we need guilds like this, it would be boring to see the same people win every time. And its great to see all the cry babies come out of the wood work when they don't rank first. Makes for good entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by forcefed4door View Post
    I applaud forsaken for showing/proving that majestic isn't the only top guild out there. Congrats. Cheaters or not we need guilds like this, it would be boring to see the same people win every time. And its great to see all the cry babies come out of the wood work when they don't rank first. Makes for good entertainment.
    Stupid answer, no
    Hello I'm Bob. Currently level 100+ in Knights and Dragons. I check on the game very frequently.
    Android Friend Code: WBB-HMZ-RPW

Quote Originally Posted by forcefed4door View Post
    I lol'd at the above statement.

Anyways, as we all know, the trick to winning guild war is to buy your way to the top.
    Knights&Dragons (Android)
    Bumpain
    Lv100+
    Guild: The Legends
    Armors: A weird looking helm, some armour that gives protection, a shiny sword, a not so shiny shield