Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

Thread: Forsaken

Unhappy

I wish my mom would give me money for GW... :-(

I know josh is sooooo lucky he is still 11 with no responbilities like us grown men

Why dont you guys go do something productive rather than hating on majestic and picking on people this game was originally made for.

hmmm hating on majestic? you seem new to this game. Advice for you. Crius+ will last through level 80ish

ur dismissed also. this thread will belongs to me now

I am not hating on anyone. I simply wished my mother bought me gems...instead she spends it all on drugs and alcohol and she alwaysbrings this black guy named tyrone home from the bar...then they go in her room and make loud screaming noises. I think he beats her because she always says how he "tore her a new one". Such a sad life I live.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexx View Post
    I know josh is sooooo lucky he is still 11 with no responbilities like us grown men
    Apparently hes older than you, even a 6 year old knows about time zones. Please leave the forums, I'm sure a lot of peopke want you banned.

Seriously spending hundreds of dollars on a game for your phone. that's the big wow here. Same concept as a drug addict. And I think Dexx is the man for getting into guilds for free stuff that people buy for him :-)
    Last edited by forcefed4door; 09-29-2013 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexx View Post
    hmmm hating on majestic? you seem new to this game. Advice for you. Crius+ will last through level 80ish
    Hmm really no sh*t and btw i started playing when gremlin battlesuit was eb im pretty sure ive been playing for longer than most of you and im an ios player and i couldnt care less about what happens on Android but keep this stuff away from the forums

The dude is obviously a troll and possibly an alt, stop feeding it.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    The dude is obviously a troll and possibly an alt, stop feeding it.
    Are you talking to me?

Omg now my mom is worried you guys are going to call social services. You wouldnt do that...would you?

Quote Originally Posted by F1R3B4LLZ View Post
    Are you talking to me?
    Forcedwhateverhisnameis

And honestly keep out of Android affairs, especially when you have little no idea what's going.

Zero, this is my thread ask for permission to speak darling

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    Forcedwhateverhisnameis

And honestly keep out of Android affairs, especially when you have little no idea what's going.
    Very well im sorry i joined in i just thought this was unacceptable