Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

Thread: Forsaken

Just goes to show the winners will always be those with the fattest wallet, and people say games arent like real life. They should call this game "Capitalism & Dragons". Got a nice ring to it.

I got monk vestments +version! And a few normal boss armours. I'm only lvl54, but I spend thousands of gems and can attack the gate non stop for points. Majestic says, "you sound like a great player with lots of skill, I'll make a spot for you and your GEMS!" That pretty much sums them up.
    Your stupidity and ignorance is just gleaming out.

You sound spiteful. Sounds like your daddy didn't buy you the toy from Wal-Mart.
    Last edited by -Solo-; 09-29-2013 at 11:14 AM.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

^nice response that makes no sense... the truth is majestic are not full of any type of actual winners. There filled with kids that got hold of moms credit card and went to town. Definitely not what u call competitive there... that is what I call stupidity.
    Last edited by forcefed4door; 09-29-2013 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by forcefed4door View Post
    ^nice response that makes no sense... the truth is majestic are not full of any type of actual winners. There filled with kids that got hold of moms credit card and went to town. Definitely not what u call competitive there... that is what I call stupidity.
    Where did you get this "truth"?
    Knight: Lvl 84 Tildor
    Guild: Majestic
    System Android PM me for add
    Armor: Big 4 Maxed, MT, Tect, WW+, TBG+

^nice response that makes no sense.

Sore loser.
    MaJestic Solo

I am pretty sure mom and dad would notice quickly lol ...
    Eidolon on iOS K&D - lvl 1++
    XBD-MWF-RYY
    friends 100+ ( with maxed epics ) only

I definitely would have a sore feeling along with a bit a stupidity if I dropped hundreds of dolla, on a downloadable android game, mixed with a bit if embarrassment. I mean look a few posts back, 17,000 gems, lol. It may make you feel like the man and,the your just plain bad ***, but in reality that's Prolly over 700$. I know that's not something ide be to proud about, I know it's not majestic, but who knows what kind of ludicrous amount of gems some of them have too...
    Last edited by forcefed4door; 09-29-2013 at 11:16 AM.

I definitely would have a sore feeling along with a bit a stupidity if I dropped hundreds of dolla, on a downloadable android game, mixed with a bit if embarrassment.
    Wait just a second... you're defending Forsaken with this statement. Im pretty sure majestic didnt pay hundreds of dollars on this guild war. Forsaken spent money, but Majestic hardly spent any. People these days...

Now you're spiteful towards your mommy and daddy not giving you their credit card. It'll be alright. Maybe one day you'll be able to pay your own bills.
    MaJestic Solo

Solo, one day when your phone/device breaks and gree can't recover your file, you would Prolly have to take a personal loan out to get back to where you may be now. That's all im trying to say, such stupidity to waste a ton of money on something like we have here.

Eh majestic isnt hard to join there are many ways

Be named Earl,photoshop gems on line chat,have no life (ktran), hack(aradan), have no life(vader),have no life(roark),have no life(dstockz)have no life(spongie),send naked pics to vader(templar). So all in all spend thousands on a phone game. look at yourselves. Im a dumbass sommetimes but come on all of you. It is a phone game..... phone game. phone games are meant to be played on bus trains etc.... And you all spend countless hours on relic ruins for a quest with a rewardthat will get you 20 levels on maelstrom ehich you spent 500+ on. most of you guys are like 10 and legit ask your parents for money. Like go through a ball Solo. And for the players that dont lie about there age or sex ahem lady nk well go get a job a girlfriends or boyfriend idk but realize you are playing on a phone every day most of day. Bunch of fat ****s. And idc i am a troll sometimes but when i see you guys argue over a game that some of us tumbled upon for free gold on subway surfer on the way to lunch well it makes me sad. Good day

Dexx, I couldn't have said that better. I feel bad for anyone who looks up to these crazy gem spenders, and anyone who would ever want into a play style like that. Its disgusting.

Dexx, I couldn't have said that better. I feel bad for anyone who looks up to these crazy gem spenders, and anyone who would ever want into a play style like that. Its disgusting.
    If you dont like the way GREE sets up their games go play a different game.

Quote Originally Posted by F1R3B4LLZ View Post
    If you dont like the way GREE sets up their games go play a different game.
    I think this is an awesome game, and give gree mad props for it. Free player here, makes my work day go by much faster too.

Just remember those fools who spend hundreds of dollars for silly gems are what keep the game going. While I think its silly to have 17k gems for ANY reason, I will at least be grateful for spending money so I dont have to. LOL