Exclamation Post Your Suggestions For Arena Rewards!

So as a lot of you already know, the Arena Rewards/Incentives suck ( No offense Gree )
    Hopefully, Gree takes the time to look over some of these suggestions and put an end to the sucky Arena!

I have a few suggestions myself:

1. For every 10 wins, you get a guaranteed amount of XP scaled to each level (doesn't even have to be a lot).

2. More gold rewards per win. Seriously 5 gold for a level 100? Even for a level 1 player I would be disappointed. A good idea that would also promote leveling in the game (I know some players prefer to hang back at lower levels to earn more tournament points) would be to provide higher gold rewards for higher levels.

3. Instead of a legendary armor for the black medalist, why not reward an epic armor that has a different color/trim just so everyone knows your like the baddest player around (Like a little different color/style Blazeborne for example)? I mean honestly, the top player earned it and players would appreciate something better than legendary to win.

4. In addition to having titles like "Black Medalist" and "Gold Medalist" like few of us can hope to achieve, have MORE titles for big win streaks or reaching 100, 200...1000+ wins

5. Cape rewards to go along with the above

**** capes

If it was an epic for black, I might actually attempt to place for once.

As of now it pointless

Arena totally sucks! I keep on fighting because it's my only way to get gems .
    Farier rewards, since we fight for a whole week, could simply be:
    more armors (or even better ones for the medalists), more gold, more gems, more stones..

US GanjaBoy - Level 166
    Unicorn Stampede High(est) Commander
    Battle of the Beasts - 4th
    War of the Damned - 10th
    War of the Wicked - 9th
    Holiday Havoc - 3rd
    Winter War - 3rd

Join us! We are currently recruiting! http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...55#post1061555

some fusion boosts are always welcome x)

Fusion stones and boosts. The armour sucks ATM. Lots of ways to get armour. Not many ways to get stones/boosts.

Quote Originally Posted by US GanjaBoy View Post
    Arena totally sucks! I keep on fighting because it's my only way to get gems .
    Farier rewards, since we fight for a whole week, could simply be:
    more armors (or even better ones for the medalists), more gold, more gems, more stones..
    Yea it wouldn't hurt if Gree could perhaps introduce some more arena quests in the game