Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

I'm very suspicious about Royalt and a few other guilds. You should check into their players/guilds on their spending. I have never seen so many players gemming nonstop for 10/20 points in war before.

Royalt xXxDanger is currently 0-37 and has now started to attack our wall.

Now I know why some guilds have multiple players going 1-16 or 33-33...directing it to the guy who's so self-intent on defending him and his guild.
    Last edited by -Solo-; 09-28-2013 at 10:28 AM.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

I have been wondering how some guild have fought so many matches already and the amount of gems spent by some guilds doesn't justify getting a few extra fusion boosts.

Been observing Battle Log in this last fight,
    They have attacked us about 400 times, and only achieved 45 wins out of those 400 attacks, the rest were gate or losses. There are currently 12 of their members fighting and they've racked up 18k points.

The 2 members that is attacking the most wins 1 match in every 10 attack and is currently on 6k points

If you try do the maths, they must be either spending A LOT A LOT A LOT A LOT of gems just to try win or they could possibly be glitching. I honestly can't imagine people spending this many gems for 1 extra fusion boost and 1 fusion stone?!?!?!?
    Last edited by Bumpain; 09-28-2013 at 10:51 AM. Reason: removed guild name to prevent flaming
    Knights&Dragons (Android)
    Bumpain
    Lv100+
    Guild: The Legends
    Armors: A weird looking helm, some armour that gives protection, a shiny sword, a not so shiny shield

I can't help but laugh at the irony of people suddenly complaining that their hard-bought victories are somehow less meaningful when someone else could accomplish the same thing without using their credit card.

If you gave any cares at all about fairness you would boycott all p2w wars, not just the ones where there was a bug.

Gree makes over a million off this app s year but they cant enforce major bugs?

Let's be serious. This isn't obvious or anything... This doesn't count the multiple wall attacks he did.

Attached Images Attached Images
    MaJestic Solo

Quote Originally Posted by -Solo- View Post
    Let's be serious. This isn't obvious or anything... This doesn't count the multiple wall attacks he did.

Could be a kid got ahold of the phone/device and is actually spending the hell out of dad/moms gems and doesn't know any better. That would be funny.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Good morning, fellow Knights. (Or dragons if that's what you identify with),

Our team was made aware of the energy/points exploit and has already issued a fix. We apologize for the mayhem that occurred as a result. Please be aware that abusing such exploits against your fellow knights is against the TOS.

Hearing 'against the ToS' from you guys is like trying to understand a baby talk. No one cares unless you actually do something to ban or punish these players.

Sooner or later, more people will stop caring about this 'against the ToS' line because all you've guys done is create fixes without punishing people exploiting. If people aren't going to get punished for using exploits, then we might as well all start using them until you find a fix, rinse and repeat.
    MaJestic Solo

Quote Originally Posted by -Solo- View Post
    Hearing 'against the ToS' from you guys is like trying to understand a baby talk. No one cares unless you actually do something to ban or punish these players.
    They did ban them. Several guilds are missing players.

Haven't seen a single change on Android, so we'll see.
    MaJestic Solo

In the future please forward all guild war glitches and exploits, along with detailed instructions, to myself in a private message. We will be sure to handle them appropriately. Thank you for your time. That is all.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.->Send PM<-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
    (Guild Master, LvL 150+, Maxed: Beastmaster's Battlegear, Forgestone Aegis, Maelstorm Irons)

The Herd Is Here, Get In or Get Trampled.
    Android / Level 75
    The Sheet

Quote Originally Posted by Nicco View Post
    In the future please forward all guild war glitches and exploits, along with detailed instructions, to myself in a private message. We will be sure to handle them appropriately. Thank you for your time. That is all.
    Nice try. The red font color does seem to make it look more official and legit. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Nicco View Post
    and you are ... ?
    Eidolon on iOS K&D - lvl 1++
    XBD-MWF-RYY
    friends 100+ ( with maxed epics ) only

Quote Originally Posted by Unresolved View Post
    They did ban them. Several guilds are missing players.
    And that's all well and good, however, did their guild lose the points gained by the illegal activity? Did their guild lose the ranking gained from illegal activity? IMNSHO what needs to happen to stamp out these kinds of things is for Guilds whose members are found to have hacked, taken advantage of glitches, etc. are immediately disqualified from that war in addition to the individual sanctions. Note I said disqualified, in other words they lose out on any benefits from that war. The punishment would then be proportionate to the crime. The harm done to other guilds would be redressed, but the guild involved would only lose the benefits of the illegal acts. Maybe then Guilds would be a little more motivated to police their members.
    Level 50 and rising 50+ welcome
    currently 27/33 members
    8% Spirit/8% Water/9% Fire/8% Earth/9% Air

Quote Originally Posted by Eidand View Post
    and you are ... ?
    He'll handle all your glitches.