Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

Congrats to the best GW energy glitchers

Given the multitude if posts on Line and the new battle behaviors, those best at exploiting the energy glitch introduced with this Guild War are certainly overachieving.

With so much evidence of individuals and with 20+ battles in a war and not enough gold being spent, the question is if Gree will enforce their T&Cs and take action or reward those exploiting the glitch.

Then again maybe I too should get in my 1k fights and spend no gold. Those 300k points would certainly help my guild

What the hell are you on about?

And Android or I0S?

I agree.

It is not fair to us strong players, and (major) spenders that actually play by the rules. Please do something about this. Like those players should be banned for abusing a bug. I really don't like the fact that here I am, throwing all my money, while those wankers can easily get points without spending. Then, they dominate the leaderboards, while my own guild is pushed down. It bugs me. No pun intended.

AGAIN, PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
    LEVEL 100+
    Maxed armours: 7
    Guild: Rainbow Rug
    CODE: XBB-GGB-MMN
    GAME NAME: ARIANA

Can you elaborate?

I'm at work and not currently playing, did I miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexa View Post
    I agree.

It is not fair to us strong players, and (major) spenders that actually play by the rules. Please do something about this. Like those players should be banned for abusing a bug. I really don't like the fact that here I am, throwing all my money, while those wankers can easily get points without spending. Then, they dominate the leaderboards, while my own guild is pushed down. It bugs me. No pun intended.

AGAIN, PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
    Agree, but Gree just WONT do anything about it...
    IGN: 7unz
    Level: 310
    Start playing : july 2013. (Android Player)
    Retired - Dec 2013

where are you babys crying about which people or guild useing a bug according to you?

Quote Originally Posted by sanzibar1 View Post
    where are you babys crying about which people or guild useing a bug according to you?
    Not certain who you are, or even who you think you are to be calling people out on the forum; however, the glitch has been verified on both IOS and Android.

Per the TOS of this site I'm not going to publish it here, even though I'm strongly tempted to do so because it completely undermines the Guild War effort for people who are playing by the rules to the point I really don't care if I get banned, but suffice to say there's a method which allows full refund of one's energy that can be used ad naseum.

Assuming there's any sort of database which is almost assuredly the case for tracking war statistics, even I could write a query against virtually any backend datastore to quickly ascertain whether players are playing legitimately or not: it's not hard to calculate approximate gem expenditure in Excel even for a given guild, it'd be even easier in a relational or NoSQL database especially with the explicit Gree data both on war statistics and per user gem expenditure which would be ludicrous if they didn't have in their data model somewhere.

Gree, a general suggestion: start forcing more saves server side for various events and implement a few checks to make certain the client and server are in sync: yes it'll cost you some money out of pocket to build a larger infrastructure to support it, but the game is being undermined and these sorts of exploits are going to cost you customers, including paying ones who will find a game that's not so easy apparently to exploit.

P.S.: I'm of the opinion that this may be in such widespread use that it's not feasible to ban everyone, so an alternative would be to refund all gems actually spent during this event.
    --Rev

Ban everyone I say!! So that we all can use our money to play candy crush.
    IGN: Thatzme
    Guild: The Rainbow Room - Last Hurrah

Or just tell everyone what the glitch is so we are on equal footing.

i m on android and there is no glitch at the moment in the beginning there was a glitch but gree already fixed that within an hour. and i m a member of forsaken and we all use gems to get the amount of points we have now and if there was a energy glitch than there would be a guild already higher than us cause if 1 guy knows the glitch in the guild the rest would do it also. so please stop complaining everytime that i spend so much money no you dont spend enough money!!!!

and if you know the glich say it than gree can fixe it all and rollback the hole war!

zomg lets spend lots of money on a fusion frenzie war..... to bad where it really counts people can't represent and be first.

and if you know the glich say it than gree can fixe it all and rollback the hole war!
    If they do that then I want a refund on my gems....in fact as the previous poster said, if it's that widespread then I want a refund because it's not fair on those who have not used any exploits.

i m on android and there is no glitch at the moment in the beginning there was a glitch but gree already fixed that within an hour. and i m a member of forsaken and we all use gems to get the amount of points we have now and if there was a energy glitch than there would be a guild already higher than us cause if 1 guy knows the glitch in the guild the rest would do it also. so please stop complaining everytime that i spend so much money no you dont spend enough money!!!!
    Wtf are u on? No one's accusing you or your guild now. There is indeed an ongoing glitch on IOS, and someone tried it on Android and it works. U think people are so free to complain abt glitches that aren't real?

Afaik some of us have stopped using the gems that we bought since it's a waste to use them whilst other guilds are glitching heavily. Boycotting this war seems to be the right thing to do rather than to join in
    IGN: Thatzme
    Guild: The Rainbow Room - Last Hurrah

I wasn't calling anyone out; however, one can refill energy faster with gems than with the glitch.

As a result, one can outspend the glitch if one so chooses, but speaking as a heavy spender (and I'll throw down my last war score vs. anyone on Android), I really don't see the point over a handful of additional FBA's.

In general, simply because one doesn't know something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
    Last edited by Revelate; 09-28-2013 at 01:53 AM.
    --Rev