Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

silly

It's absurd, really, to accuse royalt of glitching just because we were trying our best. I've been a part of the guild through wars and questing, etc., and I just know Danger is a gem spender who cares about the game and doing well. We all pitched in because we wanted to try and make up some points to make it to fifth place--but we couldn't find a weak link. We all knew majestic was unbeatable--after all, they get all the mercenary kids from other guilds who just play to win and nothing else--but that's not going to crush our guild's spirit. No one's glitching on our guild. Some guilds--those comfortable with their l33t status--are perhaps just not used to seeing other, underdog guilds try their best. Silly rabbits.

And as to the question of why would we try so hard when the reward isn't great--well, unlike majestic and other l33t guilds, not all of our guys and gals have epics, and we all worked hard to collect beast keys from the last quest. So we wanted those boosts to upgrade any good gear we might get from them. Believe it or not, we actually talked about whether we should go all in for boosts--it's an obvious question--but we all agreed it would be fun to just give it our all.

Guilds flush with epics are peaked already and don't know what to do with themselves but complain, apparently. Our guild is still striving, and to us that's part of the fun. I don't know about you guys--but when I put in cheat codes and get all the good stuff for free, it's no fun any more.

-royalt pilfer-
    Last edited by Pilfer; 09-28-2013 at 03:42 PM.

I find it funny after every event, people somehow find the forums.

Anyways, see you guys in a couple weeks. Let's hope teams aren't abusing any sort of new exploits.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

Quote Originally Posted by -Solo- View Post
    I find it funny after every event, people somehow find the forums.

Anyways, see you guys in a couple weeks. Let's hope teams aren't abusing any sort of new exploits.
    It's easy to find the forums when someone tells you that, on them, there's someone accusing our guild of cheating. That's not funny--it's just common sense. An apology is in order, not a sneer.

-pilfer-

Apology for what? I still think Danger is cheating. I'm not going to apologize because you came here to defend yourself. A spender without maxed armors, going 0-38 in a battle AND then attacking a wall 4 times just raises a couple eyebrows. I'd like to know how your team went 17-0 before facing us when other guilds placing lower than you had more players who could get at least 1 win in a war than you guys.

There's nothing for me to apologize for.
    Last edited by -Solo-; 09-28-2013 at 04:30 PM.
    MaJestic Solo

Apologies are warranted when accusations are made that veer into a presumption of truth, and when someone is defamed in the process--that's just natural. Only from your unusual frame of reference--with a self-entitled sense of knowing what's what (as if being a l33t gamer gives you entitlement, which it doesn't)--would Danger's behaviour raise eyebrows. Other, more parsimonious explanations are readily available, like the ones Farfar shared above.

So, when an admin says, "no, everything checks out"--then what? Will you sneer again, since that seems your general attitude in the forums, from a quick glance at your posts in other threads, or will you say, 'yeah, okay--sorry for not considering other interpretations. I'll try to step up my maturity level in future posts.'

-pilfer-

You do not exemplify a 17-0 team. When you do, maybe people will believe you.

-Solo-
    Last edited by -Solo-; 09-28-2013 at 04:47 PM.
    MaJestic Solo

One word: No.

One phrase: Q.E.D. Look it up, you might learn something.
    Last edited by Pilfer; 09-28-2013 at 04:49 PM.

One phrase: Q.E.D. Look it up, you might learn something, kid.
    Another word: win. Look it up. Get one next time you get matched up against us.
    MaJestic Solo

Another word: win. Look it up. Get one next time you get matched up against us.
    We win in real life and play on the side for fun. So your taunts are just silly. The more you say, the more you demonstrate your . . . won't say it And it's not really something I aspire to do--that is, beat majestic--to me that's like aspiring to beat a bunch of kids in a car race when their daddies have bought them all the good stuff, when I only have time to race for fun.

Hope ya'll enjoy your stilted guild atmosphere. I bet that's a real treat.

-p

We win in real life and play on the side for fun. So your taunts are just silly. The more you say, the more you demonstrate your . . . won't say it And it's not really something I aspire to do--that is, beat majestic--to me that's like aspiring to beat a bunch of kids in a car race when their daddies have bought them all the good stuff, when I only have time for to race for fun.

Hope ya'll enjoy your stilted guild atmosphere. I bet that's a real treat.

-p
    Damn, that real life insult. That's a shot through the heart there. I'm so insulted. /sarcasm

Show the maturity level you claim to want others to show. It's funny watching you stoop to my level

You sure do win in real life when you got #6 in guild war. I guess we're somehow gauging other player's real life activities through our imaginations now.
    Last edited by -Solo-; 09-28-2013 at 04:59 PM.
    MaJestic Solo

Damn, that real life insult. That's a shot through the heart there. I'm so insulted. /sarcasm

Show the maturity level you claim to want others to show. It's funny watching you stoop to my level

You sure do win in real life when you got #6 in guild war. I guess we're somehow gauging other player's real life activities through our imaginations now.
    Yes, you're right about that last point. I knew I shouldn't have responded Live and learn.

-

These guys

Things will be really fun when the real Guild Wars hits next. As far as it goes meow, we know there was a glitch; we know it was exploited by at least a few individuals, if not entire guilds; and we all can agree that those who exploited it should be punished. I, for one hope Gree can turn this into a game where PvE isn't the only untainted aspect.

Did you say meow?

What's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy sh** on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?
    NOTICE: The Legends is now free to play! Old friends look us up!

IGN: Legends Brutal - Level 156 - Started July 2013
    Guild: The Legends - Level 75 - Android - 11 wars, 9 top-tens!
    Maxed Epic: Blaze, Chromatic, Devoted, Kerstman, Mael, Majesty, Necro
    Maxed Legendary: Bear+, Dragon Aegis+, Feather+, Glacius+, Soul Rmt+
    Maxed Other: Dark Prince+, Infernal+, Shaman+