War quests have ruined the game

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: War quests have ruined the game

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

War quests have ruined the game

Congratulations Gree. We have fought 7 battles now. Three have been against smaller guilds where everyone is several million in stats. The one we are fighting now hasn't even hit us. The just scored points as we scouted them and lost every time. We are losing 160 to 1760. They won't be spending any gems. And we won't either. It's obvious they aren't interested in scoring points. And if we face many more guilds like this I'm going to pull out the camping gear. Your Gree-d is your undoing. I don't expect to see much of the other guild members during this war. Frustration is extremely high and your popularity right now is lower than that of the US Congress.

Banned
    Post Count
    Wait I am confused? You want to them beat the crap out of you?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This game has favored campers forever. This is nothing new. Sorry, I know the feeling.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Rattling - is English your first language. We have no one we can hit and win, its that simple, their weakest player is stronger than our strongest player. All they are doing is the war quests. We have no hope of winning those or of placing decent in the war thanks to these super guilds that are being created just to win these war quests. But I don't care if you can't figure that out, I'm through.
    Last edited by Sigfried; 09-27-2013 at 06:45 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Waaaaaaaaaa! Waaaaaaaaaaaa! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Welcome to playing against FUN.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigfried View Post
    Rattling - is English your first language. We have no one we can hit and win, its that simple, their weakest player is stronger than our strongest player. All they are doing is the war quests. We have no hope of winning those or of placing decent in the war thanks to these super guilds that are being created just to win these war quests. But I don't care if you can't figure that out, I'm through.
    It is Rastlin...and Yes it is my first language, but as we can see not yours.... BUT nice try at insulting me...LOL BUT your crying is heard by all!!! You are lucky they didn't beat the crap out of you and cost you gold units....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Rattling is it

Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    It is Rastlin...and Yes it is my first language, but as we can see not yours.... BUT nice try at insulting me...LOL BUT your crying is heard by all!!! You are lucky they didn't beat the crap out of you and cost you gold units....
    Well rotting - **** you and the horse you rode in on.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigfried View Post
    Well rotting - **** you and the horse you rode in on.
    LOL thanks this made me smile.

Post Count
    Totally 8 wars. 2 with FUN, 2 with FUN II.... Are you kidding?

Please don't forget Spectral Agony stole our guild (Golden Griffin) and Gree didn't do anything.

Fight on!
    Golden Griffin
    www.goldengriffin.org

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    Welcome to playing against FUN.
    This ^^^
    If their stats are that high, I wonder if they just spent their gems before the war.

Banned
    Post Count
    We hit a guild just like that. I agree the guild quests create these splinter guilds designed to win. They only attack enough to win, it makes getting winning streaks for middle of the road guilds impossible. There are also a bunch of very small guilds 1 or 2 people with similar stats, again geared to win these guild war quests, which is fine, but it does greatly negatively affect guilds not designed to exploit these quest, as the matching system seems to make no or little comparison of the average attack levels of a guilds members.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If you can't beat them , join them

Post Count
    I say good on those who took the initiative and thought smart. This is supposed to be a game of strategy after all. Perhaps get your thinking caps on and come up with your own strategies.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Question Don't understand the purpose of this thread

Well, I don't quite understand what your problem is.. Is it that you are unhappy with the matching system? Or you think GREE tweaked the game and helped people form another strategy that you cannot handle?
    Look, the options are clear in front of you.. Either fight recklessly and spend money on the game to gain higher ranks, or think it through and improvise as you progress through the game and spend gems only when necessary.. Or in my case, don't spend gems at all..