What happened to Funzio ID

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What happened to Funzio ID

Post Count

What happened to Funzio ID

I got the iPhone 5a recently and I wanted to transfer my account on my 4s onto my new phone, and there's no more funzio ID... I feel like this game is going downhill but to kill time it's enjoyable to play.. Can someone help me please..

Post Count
    Download version 3.8.2 in the AppStore.

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_ View Post
    Download version 3.8.2 in the AppStore.
    Lol ^ awesome response
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

Post Count
    Yeah brooo, awesome response... I had everything updated.. It wasn't coming up. And now it is... My login is saying invalid.. When I'm positive thats it.. And then it says I can't transfer.. Or create....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tujik View Post
    Yeah brooo, awesome response... I had everything updated.. It wasn't coming up. And now it is... My login is saying invalid.. When I'm positive thats it.. And then it says I can't transfer.. Or create....
    1) if you created a funzio crime city account on your old account -> new device -> input account info on version 3.8.2.
    2) if you did not create a funzio crime city account -> send in a ticket to gree support (google) with the information they require for account recovery.
    3) if your current id doesn't work, send in another ticket explaining the problem and ask for a password reset. Before choosing this option, make sure you input your account info correctly (ie case sensitivity, etc).

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Post Count
    I did, it says the password or username is invalid.. but all the info is saved on my new phone, maybe from when I backed it up? but I can't phsyically get the account onto my new device. I reset the password, and then changed it back.. I contacted them.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

transfer

I successfully transfered one player from old phone to new phone. Was trying to transfer another player from kindle fire to old phone and I get the log in error.

Post Count
    So the funzio ID is safe to play around with for iOS right? I wanna try using my mini account on my new phone but don't wanna risk losing my accounts or messing up the data while I transfer accounts
    Muj- L193 - IPH: 12.2M
    DiENoW - L95 - IPH: 5.1M
    --