Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CCKallDAY View Post
    Bet he's in Team Lupo, lol
    Nope he is Indian
    retired

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    Are they tagged? I can see over 500 easily and rarely see a tagged CK with the exception of CK oh my gosh josh(I can see up to level 237 or so with 500 mafia).

I see several below 500 and since I have always targeted CK that has been a good hunting ground for them.

Regarding coward/xenoke comment.... Since the Indian CK war began both sides have had people at high and low mafia. Choose to call it what you want but you seem to focus on only the Indians. I myself have only been under 500 mafia like twice in the game. This last few weeks while hunting and once when I dropped to help Sasha way back when before I became an Indian.

We are also targeting a few other groups that have a majority of their members below 500 (gottis for example)

example currently below 500 in the 227-233 range

CK Strife (498)
    CK Dagenham (499)
    Peter Gotti (490 something)
    250s can see down to 230, so a lot are there. A quick perusal of my list shows that about 1/3 are definitely tagged. Hard to tell with the others, as including tags in war scout reports is largely pointless.

My xenoke comment is based purely on the fact that the player playing that account spent a lot of time (about 6 months or so) on the forum calling out every man and his dog for not leveling up, yet has now decided to avoid leveling at all costs.

If you think I only call out indians then you clearly haven't been keeping your eye on the ball. I called out Tzora on her BS so hard that she started having delusions.

edit/ not to mention the obvious fact that I have called out SAS more than any other group, based purely on merit.
    Last edited by bald zeemer; 09-29-2013 at 07:07 AM.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post

If you think I only call out indians then you clearly haven't been keeping your eye on the ball. I called out Tzora on her BS so hard that she started having delusions.
    Yes apologies. I forgot she was CK (and I bet they wish she wasn't either), and I am not on here quite as much as I used to be
    retired

Post Count
    G Wiz, you are a LEGEND in my book! always admired your leading skills and have learnt a lot of good things from you. you've always been a gentleman, a decent person
    Last edited by TZora; 09-29-2013 at 09:28 PM.