Gree!!! Has your support team quit??

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gree!!! Has your support team quit??

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Exclamation Gree!!! Has your support team quit??

It has now been a week since my original transfer request #940335. We spend entirely too much on this game to receive terrible service like this. I PM'd an admin who said he would help with transfers days ago with no response too, *cough* Orcacle *cough* ... Last time I checked Modern War was in the the top 25 grossing games on iTunes... and that doesn't even include Android!! This is about to start costing me real money because I am unable to sell my old phone until my game transfers. I expect a substantial gold deposit or other form of compensation for this TERRIBLE customer service. I'm not just expecting it for me either, but for anyone who has waited this long on a transfer or other debilitating issue. I sent in a new ticket last night once a week had officially passed hoping to perhaps have better luck with a new support tech and this time I did not even receive the "Gree has received your support request" e-mail!!

GREE HAS YOUR SUPPORT TEAM SHUT DOWN!?!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Good luck with waiting on a reimbursement, I'm still waiting on mine from when my account suddenly disappeared during a battle only to make me start all over again.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    What sucks is support really seemed to have gotten a whole lot better there for a while. It worries me that they are only ignoring my transfer ticket and not the other ones I've sent in for separate issues. However now I don't even get a confirmation email. Maybe Gree support went on strike!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Are you sure that there was a support team to begin with?

Proud Member of Bones, top 10 now

Post Count
    I've passed this on to the team. I do know they are seeing quite an increase of support request atm.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    I've passed this on to the team. I do know they are seeing quite an increase of support request atm.
    Two hours later and the issue is resolved with a successful transfer. Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SOF View Post
    Two hours later and the issue is resolved with a successful transfer. Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it!
    Good to hear!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    i'm still waiting on mine... i would love to finish the ltq but the screen is broke on my old phone... my fingers look like the the guys on the phone commercial
    There are two type of MW players... Those who complain about stat inflation and those that complain stats are too low

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I always get responses to tickets in under a 1/2 day. Never had an issue
    No matter what y'all say, I'm still proud to be a Pirate. Feel free to shoot me a pm if you need help, always like chatting with people.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by junkkicker View Post
    i'm still waiting on mine... i would love to finish the ltq but the screen is broke on my old phone... my fingers look like the the guys on the phone commercial
    Hit me a pm! I'm almost off for the night but would love to try to get your account restored for ya!

Lurker
    Post Count

Help

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Hit me a pm! I'm almost off for the night but would love to try to get your account restored for ya!
    I had update my ipad2 to ios7 to receive the new update but lost all data even I back up in iCloud. I had sent a ticket 5 days ago with no reply. I had play this game almost 2 years n spent tons of gold n I think it's time to retire I won't play the games from GREE anymore..

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Q9272 View Post
    I had update my ipad2 to ios7 to receive the new update but lost all data even I back up in iCloud. I had sent a ticket 5 days ago with no reply. I had play this game almost 2 years n spent tons of gold n I think it's time to retire I won't play the games from GREE anymore..
    Feel free to Pm me with your details. Either way support will get to you and restore your account.

Lurker
    Post Count

lost in limbo

hey sirius

i tried to hit you up with a pm but it wont let me.

i have an ongoing case that isnt moving. im desperately trying to transfer my game from a broken device.
    i have a ticket #950890 that isnt progressing. the amount of time and money i have spent on this avatar is unbelievable to just lose it like this. can you help me get this sorted asap?

cheers
    leelewy

***not sure if that was you who worked your magic or if its a total timing coincidence but thank you very much sirius. i just recieved an email to say my game is restored so cant wait to check it
    Last edited by leelewy; 09-28-2013 at 02:21 AM.

Post Count
    Got to get some sleep but last time I checked the CS team resolved your issue. Hit me in a pm if not or please respond back to your ticket as they are working hard to get folks issues resolved.

Post Count
    Sorry if this is slightly off topic but results have been made by posting here. I have a faction mate who has bought 2 vaults of gold and not received the gold. It happened most recently yesterday but he said its happened before too and he didn't even get his money refunded! He's ready to quit the game but I don't want to lose him, what can be done to remedy this situation?