Endless Stat Inflation, Nothing Can Keep Up, The Game is Losing Competitiveness

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Endless Stat Inflation, Nothing Can Keep Up, The Game is Losing Competitiveness

Articulate Author Exxtraterrestrial's Avatar
    Post Count

Exclamation Endless Stat Inflation, Nothing Can Keep Up, The Game is Losing Competitiveness

Look at this:
    • The best LTQ unit as of now has 95,000 attack and 100,000 defense.
    • The best cash bought unlockable unit has 90 attack and 50(?) defense, and costs 15,000,000.
    • The best unlockable valor unit has 1,500 attack and 1,300 defense, and costs 85,000 valor.
    • The best non-LE gold unit has 500 attack and about as much defense and costs more than 1,000 gold.
    • The highest cash purchase is only 10 million cash.
    • The highest gold purchase is only 1,500 gold.

I don't mind have good stats but this game isn't competitive anymore.
    Remember a time where we all actually worked on stats? Remember how sometimes one unit could be the difference between win and lost?
    This is a war game. I understand how Gree wants to make money, but, let's admit it, we spent more money back then than now. We can now just camp and not do any events. Now with the faction LTQs, what does that mean to stat inflation?

Everyone at the same level gets almost the same units, so, WTF? There's no clear difference between win or loss. Now, it all depends on how much real money you spend on those events!

Seriously, Gree, rethink this game! What's the point of SUP winning every single war and nobody else getting a chance? What's the point of everyone having almost-equal stats? Bring the competitiveness back! At least raise the unit stats or slow down inflation, or both!
    I QUIT, GREE, I DON'T LIKE YOUR GAMES ANYMORE. I BLOODY GIVE UP ON YOU!!!!
    OH AND BY THE WAY MW SUX

Post Count
    Also, it's obvious that the lower levels can't keep up, so, when they top out, they'll be facing opponents FAR stronger than them, they won't stand a chance.
    OH AND BY THE WAY MW SUX

Post Count
    I believe the amount of cash you can purchase in a vault is relative to your iph, not $10,000,000

Post Count
    I can get 335 mil for $100
    Modern War Alliance Code: 437-990-068

Post Count
    They are putting the best units where the most money is spent. The game is geared around spending and it won't change. They will probably add more cash/valor units as they have done in the past, but it won't make a dent in the super-stat units that only the top factions/players can achieve. Take it for what it is and for what it has become, or just raise your white flag and move on. There is no going back now. GREE have made their decisions and the only logic behind it is to keep revenues up with new enticing units.

Banned
    Post Count
    Its a pay to win game what do u expect and gree is tryin to milk is for every dollar they can. Ive said it b4 its only a matter of time b4 ppl get fed up with the game its just a matter of if they can actually quit or not this game is like crack

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stooboot View Post
    Its a pay to win game what do u expect and gree is tryin to milk is for every dollar they can. Ive said it b4 its only a matter of time b4 ppl get fed up with the game its just a matter of if they can actually quit or not this game is like crack
    Crack is probably cheaper too... LOL

Post Count
    Competitiveness, anyone?
    OH AND BY THE WAY MW SUX

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Exxtraterrestrial View Post
    Competitiveness, anyone?
    Competitiveness in what? Who can spend the most? Let's be honest, this game is tiered between the high spenders, medium spenders, low spenders and non-spenders. There is only one winner and for me they are the non-spenders! Like I said, take the game for what it is, it won't change! Doesn't mean you can't enjoy the game at the level that you play at even without the competitiveness. There is always the camaraderie within the faction and that gives me more enjoyment than the game itself!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    Competitiveness in what? Who can spend the most? Let's be honest, this game is tiered between the high spenders, medium spenders, low spenders and non-spenders. There is only one winner and for me they are the non-spenders! Like I said, take the game for what it is, it won't change! Doesn't mean you can't enjoy the game at the level that you play at even without the competitiveness. There is always the camaraderie within the faction and that gives me more enjoyment than the game itself!
    Well said...
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Lurker
    Post Count
    Tears.....

Post Count
    Possibly the best bit of drivel this forum ever produced. Well done Dutchie.

Post Count
    The current unit and event prizes are designed to help make weaker players stronger, and stronger players even more stronger! It's a win-win scenario with great prizes and awesome stats increase for everyone! If you are currently dissatisfied with your current progress please try your hand at crime city or kingdom age! Both provide great wholesome family entertainment!

I don't know about you guys, but I'm currently stocking up on a few vaults of gold to put me over the top!
    Last edited by GREEd; 09-27-2013 at 07:49 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stooboot View Post
    Rock on dude! its way more competitive for me now.

Post Count
    Dutchie has explained in details the fractious nature of MW we are faced with now. It's tiered is such a way that the high rollers will keep spending while the free players will have a separate league of their own to contend with.

You have to play it smart and be competitive within the tier which you are in. The choice is still yours whether to spend or not.