90 mins into the war...

and I'm seeing guilds that have finished two battles? How did these guilds finish two one hour long battles already?
    Knights of Furyans

It's a glitch
    IGN:Nova
    Level:10x
    Retired

Gree never gets wins and losses right. What I think should b brought up is the fact that forsaken is in first place and clearly gree did nothing about there hacked bonuses. My question is why dont we all do it if gree obviously couldnt care less because they spend money.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbear View Post
    and I'm seeing guilds that have finished two battles? How did these guilds finish two one hour long battles already?
    Our team is aware of the issue and these points are in the process of being corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by Elita View Post
    Our team is aware of the issue and these points are in the process of being corrected.
    Great to hear that

Quote Originally Posted by Elita View Post
    How do you keep them from flinging poo?

What about the guilds glitching war energy? Are those points being corrected?

My Guild has also noticed a lot of issues with server updates. During our last battle with about 4 minutes left, for about a minute and a half the main screen showed both Guilds as having 0 war points. Tough to figure out if you're winning. We've fought 4 battles and in every one the battle log ran anywhere from 1 to 4 minutes slow. Not continuously, but in patches.
    Level 50 and rising 50+ welcome
    currently 27/33 members
    8% Spirit/8% Water/9% Fire/8% Earth/9% Air

I've yet to run into any issues or notice this glitch

A few guild members have had connectivity issues, but a quick re-boot cleared it up.

Quote Originally Posted by JonS52 View Post
    My Guild has also noticed a lot of issues with server updates. During our last battle with about 4 minutes left, for about a minute and a half the main screen showed both Guilds as having 0 war points. Tough to figure out if you're winning. We've fought 4 battles and in every one the battle log ran anywhere from 1 to 4 minutes slow. Not continuously, but in patches.
    The data isn't updated in real-time, and Gree assumes 0 or some other default value in virtually all cases when the client can't retrieve data from the server.

As another poster said, generally forcing the refresh either through exiting out of Guild Wars in this case (as an example Guild sentinel is killed and reported in the log for a while sometimes without the ability to attack anyone even switching between GW screens) or restarting the client when your friends list is stuck with L1 armors on the Epic Boss will typically clear it up.
    --Rev

Another server related issue: Guild messages relating to the war are not coming through
    1. Declared war, Entered into battle, no Victory message.
    2. Declared war, no Entered into battle, no Victory message.
    3. No Declared war, no Entered into battle, Victory message.
    4. Declared war, Entered into Battle, no Victory message.
    currently 27/33 members

Quote Originally Posted by JonS52 View Post
    Another server related issue: Guild messages relating to the war are not coming through
    1. Declared war, Entered into battle, no Victory message.
    2. Declared war, no Entered into battle, no Victory message.
    3. No Declared war, no Entered into battle, Victory message.
    4. Declared war, Entered into Battle, no Victory message.
    Unfortunately, you often have to close the app before messages will come through. This happened on my Android device late last night as well. Frustrating to be sure.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Unfortunately, you often have to close the app before messages will come through. This happened on my Android device late last night as well. Frustrating to be sure.
    These issues are in spite of soft and hard restarts.

And the reason I'm bringing it up is so that Gree is aware of them. They may not do anything, but at least I did my part ;-) Besides, I shouldn't have to restart the game every 5 minutes for it to work.
    Last edited by JonS52; 09-28-2013 at 09:22 AM.
    currently 27/33 members