[Android] Guild War is underway! Get in there!

24 hour guild war for Android has ended!!

[Discuss]Fusion Fighter's Blitz!

Make haste to the top!

As a note to everyone, our team is aware that points were being awarded incorrectly to some of the guilds and this is in the process of being fixed.
    Last edited by Elita; 09-28-2013 at 11:46 AM.

I'd love to, care to have someone address my trouble ticket?
    Android
    Rylar Pendragon
    Level 100+
    Guild leader of Pendragon. A top 100 guild
    Email RylarPendragon@gmail.com with applications.

I don't know where to post this but is it worth it to level my epic boss armors+?, I feel like with the upcoming beast chest I may get something like an epic which I would want to use all my armors to enhance. And also I already have a sky guardian+ which is almost maxed and I think is as good as most epic armors +. What do you guys think? Should I level my epic armors+ now or should I wait to see what new epic armors/stronger epic boss armors come out to use all my armors to enhance. I feel like the epic boss armors keep getting stronger and when I finally max out one of my current epic armors, there's going to be a better epic armor and I'll just end up ditching the old one.

Note: I would rather have one maxed epic armor + than two epic armor+ at level 50 or below.

Quote Originally Posted by Fts91 View Post
    I don't know where to post this but is it worth it to level my epic boss armors+?, I feel like with the upcoming beast chest I may get something like an epic which I would want to use all my armors to enhance. And also I already have a sky guardian+ which is almost maxed and I think is as good as most epic armors +. What do you guys think? Should I level my epic armors+ now or should I wait to see what new epic armors/stronger epic boss armors come out to use all my armors to enhance. I feel like the epic boss armors keep getting stronger and when I finally max out one of my current epic armors, there's going to be a better epic armor and I'll just end up ditching the old one.

Note: I would rather have one maxed epic armor + than two epic armor+ at level 50 or below.
    Just call them Boss Armors it's less misleading and confusing. As you keep saying Epic Boss and then say Epic Armors (5 Star) and they are completely different.

That being said, yes don't bother enhancing any of your Boss Armors yet. And Sky Guardian is nowhere near on the same level as ANY Epic Armor(5 Star)+ or non+, and Sky is slightly below in stats when compared to other Boss Armors+, It's only better when compared to Non+ Boss Armors.

PPLLLEEEEAAASSSEEE change the point scoring system, its unfair how I only ever get up to 230 and everybody else on the other team is getting consistent 300s. It is really annoying how we lose fights because of this.

In regards to the scoring system of iOS, what happened to the Android's scoring system? There is no guild rank bonus and no range of points for each ranked position (GM can give less than commanders). I understand if you want to give commanders a chance to give more points than GM (not really), but how come on iOS there is a bonus for beating a ranked officer but not on Android? It makes the points between each OS look very skewed.

Fix the exploit everyone is talking about in the other thread. I can tell Royalt did not get that 17-0 record of theirs legit after facing them. They have gotten less than 5 wins in the whole war in almost 30 minutes and they have players who are gemming for 10/20 points for the past 15 minutes...
    Last edited by -Solo-; 09-28-2013 at 10:11 AM.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

Quote Originally Posted by -Solo- View Post
    In regards to the scoring system of iOS, what happened to the Android's scoring system? There is no guild rank bonus and no range of points for each ranked position (GM can give less than commanders). I understand if you want to give commanders a chance to give more points than GM (not really), but how come on iOS there is a bonus for beating a ranked officer but not on Android? It makes the points between each OS look very skewed.
    I wondered the same thing while playing on my Android alt.

If they would at least come out with even a super basic/general idea of how they score the guild wars, or why there is such a difference between ranks, and OS's, it would be extremely beneficial. As of now, we are only able to accumulate data based on multiple people's random point spreads vs different ranks. And since it doesn't seem to make any sense no matter what data we get... why even bother?

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Very relevant to this thread.
    Here's something to ponder. No accusations intended:

At what point do you stop saying, "Wow, this guy is gemming to attack our gate... What a waste of money." and start saying "What the hell.. This guy must be cheating or exploiting a bug."
    Because a guild (who is not going to be named right now) has someone constantly attacking our gate. At this point, this is the ABSOLUTE last battle in the war. They KNOW they won't get to a different tier of rewards (very easy to calculate), but this one guild person is still attacking the gate. It makes no sense.
    Your thoughts?

Edit: According to my count, this person has attacked us 48 times. ALL seem to be losses.
    Edit: 38, not 48. That's about 100 gems worth of refills (if you start out with 0 energy).
    Last edited by KTran2013; 09-28-2013 at 10:51 AM.
    CasuaLady
    Casually Majestic - Lvl 163
    Lady - Lvl 1000 - RETIRED!

Armors Data