GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: iOS 3.8.2 update!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Hi,

I recently requested 2 accounts be swapped over as one is quite large and the iPad runs slow, and now I have a brand new account on one device and still the same on the other? What's happening? Ticket number 962247
    Any help would be appreciated,

Muff

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffhole View Post
    Hi,

I recently requested 2 accounts be swapped over as one is quite large and the iPad runs slow, and now I have a brand new account on one device and still the same on the other? What's happening? Ticket number 962247
    Any help would be appreciated,

Muff
    This is not the place to be talking about tickets, that's the supports job, you just have to wait for them to do something which surprisingly could be pretty quick but sometimes not

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancelove View Post
    Are we compatible with IOS 7 or are there still bugs?
    iOS 7 and version 3.8.2 with no problems here.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mia201 View Post
    Can i transfer between ios and android devices? thinking about getting a new device to replaces my old iphone 4
    No, sorry. Only iOS >>> iOS and android >>> android transfers are allowed..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    i've tried this with another acct on multiple devices and failed every time. i get an invalid userid when i merely try to login instead of transfer. my main acct is transferred so i don't care but if others are experiencing this and using past glitches as a reference i believe this is a gree issue and not the end user simply making mistakes.
    Can be reached at....Game of War / Odin Kingdom | ATK - Defensible | DEF - Beatable | RSS - Worth throwing a few troops at

Lurker
    Post Count

Transfer in iOS 7

Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Hey guys, if you haven't already, please visit the App Store and get the 3.8.2 update for iOS. This fixes the issue where you can't post to your syn member's walls, and also adds the Funzio ID transfer option again.
    Here is what support tells people:

To set up a Funzio ID to transfer your game, go to Menu > More... > Funzio ID. If you have forgotten your ID, password, or associated email address, don't fret! All you need to do is delete and re-install the game. You will not lose any progress by doing so, and when you go back to the Funzio screen, the slate will be wiped clean and you can enter all new information.

Next, using your old device, go to the Funzio ID screen. Click on "Transfer game" and then click on "Old Device". Now, pick up your new device. Enter all the same information on the Funzio ID screen, click on "Transfer game" and then click on "New Device". Restart the game, and voilą, you have transferred your original game to your new device!
    Since the new patch in Modern War, iOS 7 as well.. There is NO option to "create" a Funzio ID in our profile menu.. I've backed up old iPad and restored the new iPad as I've done before successfully.. We do NOT get the option to "RESTORE".... I've replied to emails from Gree several times and keep getting the same email in response.. Don't know how many times I have to tell Gree it is NOT THERE... Any help would be great!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I would really like to transfer again, miss playing on my iPad, but really don't feel like losing my game tonight.

Has anyone had a successful transfer on the new update yet?
    If so, are you using iOS 7 or a later version?

I still haven't updated to 7, as I'm afraid it might mess my game up and really don't want any issues while the event is going on. It's also the weekend and I wouldn't be too happy if I can't access my game until Monday, at the earliest.

Consistent Contributor budman68's Avatar
    Post Count
    I am running 3.82 and have ios 7. haven't tried transfer yet. but game seems stable for Gree. which means my device didn't explode.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonestoner View Post
    No, sorry. Only iOS >>> iOS and android >>> android transfers are allowed..
    I recently just got my account transferred from Android to iOS
    Muj- L193 - IPH: 12.2M
    DiENoW - L95 - IPH: 5.1M
    --

Banned
    Post Count
    You forgot the step where you hit transfer and get the message "Transfer account failed, please try again". You try again and it still doesn't work. Then you send a ticket to Gree and wait for 3 weeks.

-Dgwalker

Here is what support tells people:

To set up a Funzio ID to transfer your game, go to Menu > More... > Funzio ID. If you have forgotten your ID, password, or associated email address, don't fret! All you need to do is delete and re-install the game. You will not lose any progress by doing so, and when you go back to the Funzio screen, the slate will be wiped clean and you can enter all new information.

Next, using your old device, go to the Funzio ID screen. Click on "Transfer game" and then click on "Old Device". Now, pick up your new device. Enter all the same information on the Funzio ID screen, click on "Transfer game" and then click on "New Device". Restart the game, and voilą, you have transferred your original game to your new device!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Hey guys, if you haven't already, please visit the App Store and get the 3.8.2 update for iOS. This fixes the issue where you can't post to your syn member's walls, and also adds the Funzio ID transfer option again.

Thanks A&F, but it's probably unnecessary to tell us about it, since it force-closed the game until we updated. But that's cool, I guess updating when we get told to is a good thing. Although I'd politely request that in future you make us do it some time that isn't in the final moments of events.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Lurker
    Post Count
    Take screenshots and add it to your ticket. When they can see what you are telling them, it goes a lot smoother.

R

Banned
    Post Count
    And then there is the step where GREE informs you that the ticket has been closed because players can now transfer the game by themselves.

-Dgwalker

Quote Originally Posted by dgwalker View Post
    You forgot the step where you hit transfer and get the message "Transfer account failed, please try again". You try again and it still doesn't work. Then you send a ticket to Gree and wait for 3 weeks.

-Dgwalker