iOS 3.8.2 update!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iOS 3.8.2 update!

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count

iOS 3.8.2 update!

Hey guys, if you haven't already, please visit the App Store and get the 3.8.2 update for iOS. This fixes the issue where you can't post to your syn member's walls, and also adds the Funzio ID transfer option again.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thank you A&F. I shall now stand down my thread on this issue.

Post Count
    First!! -- You didn't call it
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Are you seriously asking why your name was changed from Rumpleforeskin?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I tried the transfer and it failed. Going iPad to iPhone
    Can be reached at....Game of War / Odin Kingdom | ATK - Defensible | DEF - Beatable | RSS - Worth throwing a few troops at

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It also reset my iPhone game and started me as an Alex. I'm not certain but imagine this will screw up my ticket when I asked them to move the acct in my sig to the acct I had to set on my phone?

A&F since you are responsible for this can you please follow up on ticket no 953370

Let them know that the new acct I need my old transferred to has changed to 548 389 955 - Alex
    Last edited by GU7 F4WK3S; 09-27-2013 at 12:42 PM.
    Can be reached at....Game of War / Odin Kingdom | ATK - Defensible | DEF - Beatable | RSS - Worth throwing a few troops at

Banned
    Post Count
    Thanks A&F

Glad to post on my syndicate members walls again.

Post Count
    I'll check on it, but I never understand why so many people have problems with the transfer option. The couple times I've used it when I got a new phone, it worked just fine. Would it help if I broke down the steps? I know it's been posted multiple times.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I'll check on it, but I never understand why so many people have problems with the transfer option. The couple times I've used it when I got a new phone, it worked just fine. Would it help if I broke down the steps? I know it's been posted multiple times.
    Please do so A&F I'm tired of hearing about it all the time.
    Last edited by Im Jahova; 09-27-2013 at 01:17 PM.

Post Count
    Please do that A&F, many of us are getting new iPhones :-)

Post Count
    Here is what support tells people:

To set up a Funzio ID to transfer your game, go to Menu > More... > Funzio ID. If you have forgotten your ID, password, or associated email address, don't fret! All you need to do is delete and re-install the game. You will not lose any progress by doing so, and when you go back to the Funzio screen, the slate will be wiped clean and you can enter all new information.

Next, using your old device, go to the Funzio ID screen. Click on "Transfer game" and then click on "Old Device". Now, pick up your new device. Enter all the same information on the Funzio ID screen, click on "Transfer game" and then click on "New Device". Restart the game, and voilą, you have transferred your original game to your new device!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Are we compatible with IOS 7 or are there still bugs?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Games transferred. Thx A&F if that was you. I had never had trouble with the transfer option before. Not sure if it was an HD version going to non HD? I upgraded both devices to iOS 7 and tried so that wasn't a problem. Much appreciated. Cheers

Banned
    Post Count

Lightbulb It's not logical

The function is not logical, that's why people are having problems with it. A function like this should not be described in 8 lines, then theres something wrong with useability. Why not send data to your servers when game is closed down, it would also make it quite easy for you to find hackers, when you validate more often, if at all. After that people should just login on another device, and play from there. People should not be tied up to a specific platform, but just the game itself.

Post Count
    I'm getting same problem GU7 F4WK3S had. Every time I transfer it says "Transfer account failed, please try again" and resets my new device to a level 1 alex. I'm going from ipod with ios6 to iphone5 with ios 7.

Ticket number is 956758 and new device player id is now 328 088 607

Post Count
    Can i transfer between ios and android devices? thinking about getting a new device to replaces my old iphone 4