To gree - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: To gree

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Randy View Post
    Part of the problem is that the top 30 have morphed into the top 50 and the top 50 have morphed into he top 100. Minis and ringer guilds splintered off of uber guilds are displacing everyone else in the rankings along with providing impossible matchups, while one of the elite cry, 'hey, we don't want to have o fight ourselves' and they get heir stupid thread stuck to the top of the forum.

I'm waiting to hear Gree acknowledge the problem and promise a fix or this is my last war, and hopefully enough others will leave to get the attention of Gree so that they fix the game for those who stick it out.
    you are partialy right,but i think matching sistem changed and if you are in top 300 probably you whil get top 1/2 or 3 guild matched with your guild..
    [FK] TITAN

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    After this war is over, could you consider giving us short break before starting the next cycle? 1week would be great.
    You already know a lot of people are burning out from the constant event cycle, I am sure a short break would help you as much as us.
    Nope, you lose. The next event shows as active, and will probably start in the next few hours. War again in 19 days.

Seriously, F Gree. This game is becoming a chore. Maybe it is time to leave?

Post Count
    Not happening, next LTQ appears as active. No break time.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by socpa View Post
    Not happening, next LTQ appears as active. No break time.
    Dident think they would, but it was worth a try.
    18 days till next war too. Seems to get shorter and shorter.
    Daily player

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    Nope, you lose. The next event shows as active, and will probably start in the next few hours. War again in 19 days.

Seriously, F Gree. This game is becoming a chore. Maybe it is time to leave?
    Wouldn't say I won or lost, it's gree who will lose in the long run, if your debating if it's time to leave then there are others too who are also at that point.
    Daily player

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    Wouldn't say I won or lost, it's gree who will lose in the long run, if your debating if it's time to leave then there are others too who are also at that point.
    LOL, our founder JUST posted his resignation, liquidated all of his kingdom and donated all the proceeds to the guild vault. Exodus anyone?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Randy View Post
    LOL, our founder JUST posted his resignation, liquidated all of his kingdom and donated all the proceeds to the guild vault. Exodus anyone?
    I am really sorry to hear that...

Banned
    Post Count
    Thanks Rastlin, he is a super nice guy too, we are going to miss him, always positive and supportive.