If gonna ramp up the gold spend, then at least stop the cheating

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If gonna ramp up the gold spend, then at least stop the cheating

Banned
    Post Count

If gonna ramp up the gold spend, then at least stop the cheating

Most of the top 100 teams have full bonuses who they are embarrased to say were achieved by their time-warpers.

Nowadays, I have read top 400 teams on full bonuses, achieved by paying $2 per billion to PayPal to a hacker.

We read that some certain top 25 teams got their STLQ gun by glitching - cough - something that rhymes with Ruhrskies

That's only the ones I know

Banned
    Post Count
    A poster yesterday mentioned that something like the newskies openly talked of glitching - I joined anothed synd who unfortunately do talk of this cheating

Banned
    Post Count
    BigMoney was the crusader on cheating...... We no longer have BM fighting the good fight

Banned
    Post Count
    The synd I'm in now openly talks of the same glitch that got Brewskis the SLTQ - they fawn over them days!

Bugs the hell outta me and close to being cut for complaining
    Last edited by GT Yellowjackets; 09-27-2013 at 01:26 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The synd i'm in are regularly around the top 50-60 mark and we don't have all the bonuses yet. I think we are only a couple away from full - i think 4-5 now. We have quite a number with high IPH and still haven't finished the bonuses. Makes me laugh when I see lower team that are maxed in bonuses.

At least we can be proud of being one of the few synd's that obtained their bonuses completely legitimately

Consistent Contributor reesebutton's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sav Clarke View Post
    The synd i'm in are regularly around the top 50-60 mark and we don't have all the bonuses yet. I think we are only a couple away from full - i think 4-5 now. We have quite a number with high IPH and still haven't finished the bonuses. Makes me laugh when I see lower team that are maxed in bonuses.

At least we can be proud of being one of the few synd's that obtained their bonuses completely legitimately
    Join the club. My syndicate is billions & billions away from finishing bonuses! We saw the post from the dude selling cash, but his cash was pretty obviously non-legit.

So we soldier on. Nice to beat up and rank higher than those fully loaded but less active syndicates.

And everytime I hear of a hacking syndicate, I wanna go take a dump on their headquarters. Wish the war would give us an option like that.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    TBK.... top 10/25 syn and still has 45 billion to go before maxed out on bonuses... 100% legit

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Yea, Gree didn't care about a certain top 2 syndicate directly hacking another (big gold-spending) players' account, so I can't see them caring about this.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GT Yellowjackets View Post
    Most of the top 100 teams have full bonuses who they are embarrased to say were achieved by their time-warpers.

Nowadays, I have read top 400 teams on full bonuses, achieved by paying $2 per billion to PayPal to a hacker.

We read that some certain top 25 teams got their STLQ gun by glitching - cough - something that rhymes with Ruhrskies

That's only the ones I know
    I actually know who the cash hacker guy is... i don't have a screenshot of his stats or anything but his name starts with a n and ends with a eight except spelled differently.
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CCKallDAY View Post
    I actually know who the cash hacker guy is... i don't have a screenshot of his stats or anything but his name starts with a n and ends with a eight except spelled differently.
    who so mysterious? such people need to be banned, no need to be careful or shy...what would you do if meet such a person in real life...take him to court I guess

M.C. --> top 50 syn and still 3 big bonuses left
    ----------------------------------
    per aspera ad astra!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTruthIsOutThere_1 View Post
    I think we sometimes forget that this is just a game. Sure players take it serious because of the time and money investment. But it's just a game. I can only get so worked up about a hacker/cheater.
    I got worked up when another synd I know openly used time travellers to achieve their position, then would not acknowlege they did. The cheating team is small beer but puts others outside the top 100.

Now I'm told to shut up because glitching is not really cheating in another team and everyone does it? WTF???????????????

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My IPH is 1.3m. I am around level 155 and there are very few players at my level with a better iph than mine. Most have 1/10th.

My syndicate has only a few offensive bonuses purchased to this point... I donate around 5m a day. At this rate it would take me 90 days to buy a $450m bonus by myself. We have billions left to go. Yet I am getting recruited nonstop by syndicates whose leaders are at my level and have all bonuses paid.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTruthIsOutThere_1 View Post
    I think we sometimes forget that this is just a game. Sure players take it serious because of the time and money investment. But it's just a game. I can only get so worked up about a hacker/cheater.
    It's a failure of character. That said failure was demonstrated within the confines of a game is neither here nor there.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Lurker
    Post Count

Lightbulb Gree really dont care as much as yall think

i see many of hoods that are hacked very well made reports all they send back is your case is close they really dont care read my next post..

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tom73 View Post
    My IPH is 1.3m. I am around level 155 and there are very few players at my level with a better iph than mine. Most have 1/10th.

My syndicate has only a few offensive bonuses purchased to this point... I donate around 5m a day. At this rate it would take me 90 days to buy a $450m bonus by myself. We have billions left to go. Yet I am getting recruited nonstop by syndicates whose leaders are at my level and have all bonuses paid.
    just pay $2 to Paypal each with your synd buddies and your synd will be maxed-out!!!!! The cash hack was so open and many unscrupulous synds took advantage.

Sod this saving malarky