new LTB that pays gold not cash (SUGGESTIONS PLEASE) - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: new LTB that pays gold not cash (SUGGESTIONS PLEASE)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Pawn stars on Facebook did the same thing. Their gold are candies. Originally one had to pay for the candies and then they rolled out a candy dispenser. I don't remember how much it cost, but it gave one candy every eight hours. You had to have to save a few weeks to do anything decent, but it might work here because people would still buy gold to go higher faster. Rather than have a building dispense it make it a newspaper stand that can't be robbed.
    Do you have change for my 2 cents?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Im Jahova View Post
    They would never do that. Why do you think they are making these events harder so that the gold players will spend more gold. GREEDY will lose money if they make this building and everyone know they are all about the green stuff
    If the LTB in question cost, oh lets say 900-1000 gold and fully upgraded only produced 10 gold every 48 hours. It might make sense for them financially. I suppose it depends how long the aver user plays this game for before moving on to something else.

Banned
    Post Count
    The day they do this would b the end of crime city it would mean gree is completely desperate, even tho they look pretty desperate right now and it would cost like a vault not in game cash

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stooboot View Post
    The day they do this would b the end of crime city it would mean gree is completely desperate, even tho they look pretty desperate right now and it would cost like a vault not in game cash
    Agreed, this was my earlier point exactly. If I saw it implemented I would probably decrease my overall gold spending.

Post Count
    I would spend more gold along with spending gold to have it built.. it would add another element to the game and WHY IS ANY PLAYER BAD MOUTHING THIS AS IF ITS A BAD IDEA..do you like to give all your money away with no return on investment. . Morons seriously. Anything that benefits the player is a fantastic idea.. not to mention gree should love it cause im sure it would bring in more revenue for them also..
    I am a Silent Assassin
    2 million attack n climbing
    What we do in this life echoes thru eternity! My name is Gladiator

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Why would people oppose it?

1. It would make gold-hacking much much easier
    2. It would contribute to stat inflation
    3. It would almost certainly be combined with an increase in gold prices
    4. It would be a key indicator that Gree is giving up on CC

Giving "more stuff" to players isn't always in their benefit. cf. recent stat inflation.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    I don't think anyone's "opposing" anything. It's not up for vote and no one is listening to you anyway. It's just hypothetical argument as to why this would be a bad idea or why it won't happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    has to be an building that can not be robbed then. Gold is different than cash. Yes, there are building that cost gold to build and produce cash that can be robbed...but if there is ever a building [Smelting Plant] or [Treasury Building] that produces gold, it would be a great attribute to have.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sideline Sal View Post
    has to be an building that can not be robbed then. Gold is different than cash. Yes, there are building that cost gold to build and produce cash that can be robbed...but if there is ever a building [Smelting Plant] or [Treasury Building] that produces gold, it would be a great attribute to have.
    Being able to rob the building an acquire some gold would be neat so if the building comes along then we should be able to rob it. If you can't collect your buildings on time, don't build them, simple.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Im Jahova View Post
    Being able to rob the building an acquire some gold would be neat so if the building comes along then we should be able to rob it. If you can't collect your buildings on time, don't build them, simple.
    Agree on the philosophy of robbing buildings. That's what they're there for.
    So if a gold producing building pays out 1 gold every 8 hours, you rob it twice...what do you get 40% of 1 gold bar?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sideline Sal View Post
    Agree on the philosophy of robbing buildings. That's what they're there for.
    So if a gold producing building pays out 1 gold every 8 hours, you rob it twice...what do you get 40% of 1 gold bar?
    Defiantly would not be 1 gold payout lol. Would hope it would be higher like 10 at least for level 1 maybe higher depending on the collection time which will most likely be some weird time like they are now.

Post Count
    Bump bump bump
    I am a Silent Assassin
    2 million attack n climbing
    What we do in this life echoes thru eternity! My name is Gladiator

Banned
    Post Count
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
    No.

Banned
    Post Count
    You're asking for gold to not cost money? Have you positively lost your mind? Why not ask us to divide by 0 while you're at it!

Consistent Contributor reesebutton's Avatar
    Post Count
    We don't need regenerating gold. We need more ways to spend in-game cash & respect. Those currencies are already becoming largely irrelevant.

While I'm at it, giving stuff away =/= Improving the Game

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...es-how-how-how

Open up the rival list, let people hit anyone else at least one day a week, and let those hits damage/weaken the losers even more so than just in cash terms.