Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

lol yeh its true alot of us spend a crap-ton on gems, but if you want to think of this positively, gree is not THAT bad. I mean the game is expensive but its still in a somewhat reasonable range imo. If you really want a company that just sucks the money out of you, try bigpoint. You'll have fun buying $1000 items and paying over $200 a week for ammo that will only last you a day or two of fighting(which is why i quit), and if gree gets to that point, ill stop paying for this game as well, but hopefully they wont make that mistake though. You can only push the players so hard before they just say screw it.
    Last edited by Sparkle_DPA; 09-28-2013 at 07:22 PM.

I have a feeling that prices will come down on gems as the game grows and as the money flow gets stronger. That's just hopeful thinking on my behalf. But, what a game is to me is a business to them. So why fix what ain't broke.
    Knights and Dragons - La GiLf (LVL. 1XX)
    Friend Code: XBC-WBG-PXX
    IOS USER
    MyLayla Black Cats #37 in War 1, #8 in War 2, and #12 in War 3. Now Recruiting - PM for more info.

Looking for high level friends 100+ Please PM first

The only way anything is going to change is if the player base starts dropping off for other games. Then we will see an increase in % off gem/gold sales. Possibly even see an armor store, at some point where you can just go and purchase the armor your looking for at a certain gem price.

The last two posts intrigue me, the first says that as we get more players prices will go down; the second says that as we get fewer players then the price will go down.
    Dragon Realms Code: 205-371-641

Knights and Dragons code: WBB-VFW-FVY
    Level 100 - 2013/09/24
    Maxed L70: SG+, AotB+
    Maxed L99: Beastmaster Battlegear, Shoushard
    In the queue: Blazeborn, Armor of the Devoted

great read

what great read that's why im going to add u to my friends list if u r on android. I don't spend either but have a bunch of boss plus armors upgraded fully and got lucky and opened an epic with my beast keys. lvl 136 zeus. I don't really add people who are high lvls anymore because I have a lot already with great armors but u r going to be an exception. thnx for the read.

cant add

srry bro I cant add u. u r apple version. only thing useful I read on here except people fighting constantly keep it up

Read it. Interesting article on FTP and PTP game mechanics and modeling. Author adopts a very academic style in what is a basically an opinion piece full of criticism. He makes good points, but it's not impartial.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnk View Post
    what great read that's why im going to add u to my friends list if u r on android. I don't spend either but have a bunch of boss plus armors upgraded fully and got lucky and opened an epic with my beast keys. lvl 136 zeus. I don't really add people who are high lvls anymore because I have a lot already with great armors but u r going to be an exception. thnx for the read.
    Thanks for the compliment haha. I do do my fair share of trolling though...

Quote Originally Posted by The Pale Rider View Post
    Read it. Interesting article on FTP and PTP game mechanics and modeling. Author adopts a very academic style in what is a basically an opinion piece full of criticism. He makes good points, but it's not impartial.
    Yes, he's definitely leaning towards skill games, he is the owner of king.com which is a gaming website so there's no way he could be impartial but some of the points are definitely valid.
    Crime City: 746 965 434
    Syndicate: 138

Knights and Dragons Guild: Retired
    Recruitment only.

For applications to the Rainbow Coalition pm ilvtfu on line.

**We Support the 11+ Movement**

I can understand they do it to keep the game running but at times it just get ridiculous to a point if you don't have money your not really going to get far in the game as you want to, but it seem's like that with most games now and days
    IGN: Deatux [XBF-FNH-ZCD]
    LINE: deatux
    GUILD: The Silver Sword
    POSITION: Guild Master
    LEVEL: 117
    ARMOR:
    Black Kaleidoscopic Raiment+, Witch's Robes+, Clayplate Mantle, Horseman's Battlegear+, Aegis of Sky Majesty, Sky Guardian

Quote Originally Posted by cryologic View Post
    The only way anything is going to change is if the player base starts dropping off for other games. Then we will see an increase in % off gem/gold sales. Possibly even see an armor store, at some point where you can just go and purchase the armor your looking for at a certain gem price.
    If you had read the linked article, you'd know that discounted sales is one of the tricks used to part people from their money. Whether you do it or not is of course free choice, but it is good to be aware of these things. As for $20 being the benchmark, I know lots of people who have spent way way more than that on this game, and I know others who have spent four figure sums with agree, quite possibly five figure. The escalating strength of the armour is what draws people in, they'll spend lots of money on this weekends war, just to get an armour that looks good now but will be average by the time they level it. Again, free choice, but good to know what you're actually buying into.

There is no coercion going on, just not so subtle manipulation.

^who are you kidding? if they are big time gem spenders that armour they win will reach lvl 99in less than a day. Very sad but very true fact.

Quote Originally Posted by forcefed4door View Post
    ^who are you kidding? if they are big time gem spenders that armour they win will reach lvl 99in less than a day. Very sad but very true fact.
    its taking some work lvling my epic which I got during the beast keys and I have to say man its impossible to take I to the max. so far to this day I have mine at lvl 80 (mael) and it doesn't look average at all but that's with my guild members allowing me not to donate gold. I also have to say I have just run out of fusion stones today lol

"Virtual fitness" is what I like to call the perceived incentive of pumping money and time into games. Some argue that competitive gaming enhances real life; my experience is that gaming can have benefits, but mostly it causes social and physical harm (RSI, etc.). As for leveling armor--yeah, I get like 1 level for every 120k on my epic atm. Sad but true.

Test, am I still banned?

If gree wants more gems they should give guilds that will rank 10-25 in old epic like moontide and 25-50 legendary+. more people would be tempted to spend gems to get a top 25 rank.
    Line: Tim98760
    Knight: Ex Tim (Level 100+)
    Friend Code: WBB-DWB-QMM