My account is gone. - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: My account is gone.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Karras View Post
    You'd have better luck flying over to the UK, locating Gary Gygax & asking for an autographed set of D&D dice.
    Particularly hard since Gygax lived in Wisconsin and died in 2008.
    Let us prey.
    [MoC]Tarsus

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I got my account back after less then 1 hour after I contacted costumer support. They got back to me really fast, asked for some details about old and new character and restored my account.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This glitch is terrible. Well wishes to those whom have gotten back their characters and Gree must make this their priority !!!

Lurker
    Post Count
    So I made a support ticket yesterday and still no one responded. Still says "awaiting assignment". Really this is ridiculous.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    SIRIUS - PLEASE HELP! - LOST FOUNDER Ticket # 960439

We've lost out GG - I can't replace him as my game is still missing! Players are talking completely free war since there is little we can do unless this is sorted soon! Please Please Please help!

Lurker
    Post Count
    This will be my last post here. Had announce to my guild I am quitting and had since been asked many times why. So I decide to share my reason for quitting here. We all had experience many glitch since playing this game, but one thing that stand out the most to me is GREE had never address or make up for the inconveniences cost. The occasional 50 gems to all, to me is not the way to make up for the screw up experience, the impact to some is definitely more than what the 50 gems can compensate. However, the latest glitch caused me to loss all progress on my two account build up using mountains of gems. The reply again is generic, and apart from telling how to restore my account, it ignore all my other complain. To me this is the last straw, GREE had time and time again tell me one thing, is OK for for GREE to screw up, your time loss or progress loss is too bad, be thankful we are fixing it. As a paying customer will you continue to patronise a business what had total disregard for you as a customer. Apart from constantly scheming how to rip you off from quest to quest. Maybe, not all will feel as strongly as me now but if this keep up you will one day quit the game for the same reason.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I just want someone to answer my support ticket it's been over a day. This is insane everyone else is getting help it seems.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    E-I would you pm me your ticket number as I know the CS crew are working to get everyone restored. Thanks!
    Sirius, they corrected the problem for me last night. Thank you.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Sirius, can you look up this ticket: #962561

One of my guildmates is having the same problem. His account was reset. He is a big gem spender, so we obviously would like him to be able to log in before war starts.

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry Grrr

Still waiting here too!
    Not a happy Bob!

Lurker
    Post Count

Some tickets

These tickets still haven't been looked at. Ones been up for almost a day! No comment from support that they even saw it! Request #960777 #962557 these are the tickets.

Lurker
    Post Count

Ticket# 961331

Please, please, please etc. Or, at the very least, a bit of communication...?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

SIRIUS PLEASE HELP - Still missing founder (960439) and another guild member #962515

Need to be able assign GG - running out of time!
    Please help us get this resolved ASAP

Tickets 960439 & 962515

GREE Engineering
    Post Count
    Hey everyone,

I've been spot checking a few tickets and some of the don't have the needed information.

Please make sure your ticket was submitted via the in-game support request on the 'new' account. That gives us all your device information and makes the verification process 10x faster.

Lurker
    Post Count

Ticket request #961275

I submitted ticket request #961275, about my lost account over 12 hours ago now and have not heard anything back, or had my account restored. How long should it take to hear something?