GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: @Sirius: Raid Boss Final Unit Still Missing

Banned
    Post Count

@Sirius: Raid Boss Final Unit Still Missing

Hi Sirius,

since all other attempts to get this issue solved failed so far I am left with no other choice other than to directly draw your attention here on this forum.

After finishing the raid boss event I received the splash screen that I won the unit "Rasour, Broodmother...". Unfortunately, the unit is nowhere to be found in my inventory nor has the associated bonus been applied. I have a screenshot of that splash screen.

It has been over one week after I filed a ticket and so far nothing has been resolved.

With the upcoming war I would kindly and respectfully ask you to look into that matter.

Post Count
    SIRIUS/GREE,
    Please, is this how we have to get things resolved by posting on the forum? I, too, am missing Rasour, Broodmother of the Beasts (ticket #952976). Never left guild and we finished the GQ (h) a day ahead of time. I have yet to get a response or get this resolved from GREE. War is tomorrow, and this EARNED unit adds much value. I can have my guild mates attest to the fact that I was in the guild (I'm actually the founder), but we should not have to do this. Your server records should clearly be able to show the details. Please correct this with Guido and myself before war tomorrow. Thank you.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm sorry for your lost but all Gree is going to do is tell you to suck it up and close the ticket down. The best way is to call your credit card company's and/or ITunes and get your hard earn money back. Don't wast your time Gree doesn't give a rats behind about your unit.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gree(d) View Post
    Those who spend over 100gems a week or like $20 a month on Gree owned games fall in two categories. Fools or Addicts. I have pity for neither
    Love it
    Although, addicts are to be pitted. They can't help it.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

@sirius

Like Guido, I too have not received this unit - we are in the same guild.

I have also sent a number of tickets and have just been told it is the data set I am using (although I have the most up-to- date set).

I would be grateful if you would sort this out.
    Carpe Jugulum

"nothing personal. don't know who you are." - v

Post Count

@Sirius

Sent you a PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Deafening silence and obvious indifference by Gree is most repulsive !!!!!!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by King Ben View Post
    Deafening silence and obvious indifference by Gree is most repulsive !!!!!!!!
    I'm optimistic. Sirius gets things done correctly and timely once he gets involved.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Someone from BlackOps apparently not able to post himself asked me to post, because Sirius helped me

Can you help? missing Raid Boss Unit
    I also finished the Heroic Raid Boss with my guild at the time Black Ops, who partnered with MoC. I have put in 4 tickets to Gree. I can't post in forum for some reason, never have been able to. Can you help me contact Sirius? My tickets with screenshots of the unit and my inventory are as follows: 94875, 4948753, 955644, 961000. The silence is deafening, and I need others to help take up my cause. I very much appreciate anything you can do to help. If you want to be allies in KA, my code is 549-018-634.

Thanks again,

Jr galvd/Mark/MMGO57

Quote Originally Posted by ShagRanger View Post
    I'm optimistic. Sirius gets things done correctly and timely once he gets involved.
    shag i agree. Sirius has always shown great work.
    KA 513742975

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Banned
    Post Count
    Any response at all Sirius?

Post Count
    I've not heard anything either, Guido. No response to my ticket at all and nothing from Sirius and the PM I sent him.

Post Count
    Would you guys pm me your ticket id's and I'll pass it along. Make sure you provide as much information to support as you can like screen shots etc.

Thanks!

(You might have to add me or send contact request first)

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Would you guys pm me your ticket id's and I'll pass it along. Make sure you provide as much information to support as you can like screen shots etc.

Thanks!

(You might have to add me or send contact request first)
    Sirius, request sent

Ticket #938611
    Last edited by Guido69; 09-27-2013 at 11:23 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido69 View Post
    Sirius, request sent
    Likewice

I send my ticket to gree 2 hours before Raid boss event finished - 6!! days ago - havn't heard a thing.
    IGN 'MoC' Kaoslos

Post Count
    I'm heading off for the night folks! Been a long day indeed! I've passed along the reports etc. Do note support handles these things and the best way is to provide all the info you can.

Thanks!