Community Events! What Say Ye?! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Community Events! What Say Ye?!

Post Count
    (1) daily events would be awesome. Eliminate the box events, spread out the othe quests, and use "flash" events as a bridge between the longer events.
    (2) post the LTQ schedule so we know when to log in to start. Also, if there is a new wrinkle in the event that hasn't been introduced before, tell us a couple days beforehand. Espicially on guild quests & wars where cooperation and strategy are paramount to success. Helps to be organized and know what we're doing at the start rather than tryin to figure it out on the fly and realize we've set ourselves back because we used the wrong strategy for the first 8 hours.
    (3) get rid of the daily scratch-offs or make the prizes relevant. Undead Crawlers are useless even to new LLP's.
    (4) do an occasional event where completion is more dependent upon participation and activity rather than how many gems one can spend. I realize you guys need to sell gems to make the business work, but you can throw the active free players a bone from time to time.

Post Count
    any event'd do

as for Forum or FB, why not both?

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Banned
    Post Count
    How about "villain for a day" event. People on forum vote for a week to elect a villain, whose attack and defense go to zero for 1 day and a link to their kingdom appears for every player. There would be no limit on the times you could attack, his/her account would be awarded 100 billion gold prior to event and you could add random prizes for beating him/her.

Also, no Facebook please, I'm a conscientious objector.
    Last edited by Darth Randy; 09-27-2013 at 08:39 AM. Reason: Spiced up idea

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Randy View Post
    How about "villain for a day" event. People on forum vote for a week to elect a villain, whose attack and defense go to zero for 1 day and a link to their kingdom appears for every player. There would be no limit on the times you could attack, his/her account would be awarded 100 billion gold prior to event and you could add random prizes for beating him/her.
    Lol, there'd need to be some compensation for the villain surely - some free gems maybe? I can see a queue forming to be chosen
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Agree with Rasputin the scratchers either need to be dramatically improved or replaced with similar to what MW now has instead - a series of 30 daily prizes with steadily improving stats.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Agree with Rasputin the scratchers either need to be dramatically improved or replaced with similar to what MW now has instead - a series of 30 daily prizes with steadily improving stats.
    i love those scratchers, units that will never see the line up, 100 gold (hoorah), 150 honor (lets buy an abomination).
    its the best part of the day, always makes me smile in the morning.
    KA 513742975

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by It's all a dream View Post
    i love those scratchers, units that will never see the line up, 100 gold (hoorah), 150 honor (lets buy an abomination).
    its the best part of the day, always makes me smile in the morning.
    I'll send you all my undead crawlers if you like

Lurker
    Post Count

Random raiding Gree clones or gree techs.

We would use stamina and not every strike would win something random! I am a little tired of getting raided and raiding the same people. Put in Random rewards. Have different buildings ect. Could be fun!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What is Facebook?

I think we should have a crap joke competition.

Person getting the highest groan rating wins a unit with the power to bore opponents into defeat.

What's blue and smells like green paint?

Blue paint!

Post Count
    I vote for any community event to be here in the forum.
    I LOVE the random 'quickie'! 
    The daily scratch (ugh)!! I like the daily improvement for scratches per days in a row, however, we mostly all check in daily, at least once... Another thought to that scratch, it to throw in Abominations, dragons, cannons, whatever other 'valuable' unit in there. Doesn't have to be a 15000/15000 unit, but something in the abomination range would be worthy of most kingdoms. And don't make it so difficult to get the higher awards. Don't make it TO easy, we do it daily, but nicer units would be, well, nice.
    "Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
    Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"
    Sun Tzu The Art of War

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    Return of add me Mondays, and name that unit.
    I second that!

...and please not on FB; do things here, only on the forum, thanks! FB is soooo 2012, lol!
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    It's been suggested before, but it would be cool to have a swap meet of sorts to trade units with other players or have an ingame GREE Bazaar to trade up units/weapons/armor for better items or stones, SPs, Honor, whatever.

We have all of that 0/0 Loot that isn't doing anything that I know of. Let's do something with that?
    I barely remember a long, long time ago, one of the mods said something would be done with that loot, but nothing happened.

*brainstorming* lol, look out!

Consistent Contributor Samskill's Avatar
    Post Count
    Speaking of community event, how about erecting some senior members of this forum as moderator.
    I believed it had been suggested to GREE before, but till now it's still a NATO.
    Jus my 2 cents..
    NO MORE FUN !

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I know a great event... Vote for the biggest screw up off the month by gree.

But more realistic... Invest your time in getting a working game instead off losing time with edge activities.
    Last edited by P4TR1C14N; 10-03-2013 at 10:12 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by P4TR1C14N View Post
    I know a great event... Vote for the biggest screw up off the month by gree.

But more realistic... Invest your time in getting a working game instead off losing time with edge activities.
    Thank you. Thank you Thank You. Was just about to leave the same mmessage. Please spend your time fixing the main parts of the game. Matching algorithm. Matching up the quest and ability to work on the quest. The latest boss event is yet another wwinner. Bosses are being summoned, there is no quest yet. Try investing in QA on the game not resourrces on community events.