Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kindle Update

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Let me kno, may have to check it out

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye_9 View Post
    Is there an update for the Kindle version in our future? Still can not see donation logs, syndicate goals or donate illegal automatics...I know we should be reading books or something more productive on our reading devices...but there are a few of us kindle users here who would like the update.

Thanks if a mod can offer either a ballpark estimate (ie, 2 months) or just let us know if one will not be released for kindle users...

Thanks!
    Hawk, now I understand why you are constantly asking us who is doing what and when and why. But we still love ya' buddy, even if you chose to play a game on a book.

Consistent Contributor hawkeye_9's Avatar
    Post Count
    Fellow KindleFire users...I have found the solution to our problem! Just as the_dude and Ben Raines explain above, in order to get the most recent versions of CC...and other apps that are unavailable to us in the Amazon App store...we must employ a workaround. Here it is, somewhat explained: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg5sfTMTUek

I tried this and this does work! However, once you update...(which will uninstall and then install the newest version)...you will need to let it update once more. I was at first alarmed when I did this because my hood did not load and my stats and IPH were wonky. However, once it cycled to the next update, everything loaded properly (though back to the smaller, zoomed out view).

It worked! And now I can download fun stuff that's not available in the Amazon app store like the newest version of groupme...I'm happy so far.

Hawkeye
    904 687 923

Proud Member of GR2 - emerging syndicate!

Syndicate Leader of Hamburg Ahoi! - 375 418 821 A free-players' syndicate

Consistent Contributor hawkeye_9's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by warrends View Post
    Hawk, now I understand why you are constantly asking us who is doing what and when and why. But we still love ya' buddy, even if you chose to play a game on a book.
    Thanks for your patience! I'm finally on equal footing with my syndicate mates!

Hawkeye
    904 687 923

Proud Member of GR2 - emerging syndicate!

Syndicate Leader of Hamburg Ahoi! - 375 418 821 A free-players' syndicate

Post Count
    You're welcome