Are you feeling burnt-out??

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: How Burnt-out are you?

Voters
258. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am on the verge of quitting

105 40.70%
  • I'm seriously burnt-out (stopped or very limited on gold usage)

104 40.31%
  • I am starting to feel a little, hasn't changed in gold spending

24 9.30%
  • I am feeling good

25 9.69%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you feeling burnt-out??

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Are you feeling burnt-out??

**now that the survey is over 400 samples... With 80% of people either quitting or stopped their normal spending. Gree. are you going to continue to blind yourself?? Let's have an open dialogue for a solution (stop crazy stat inflation)**

I wanna do a quick survey to show how "healthy" the Gree population is.

Please choose the category you want.

and in comment session. Please discuss what event you hate the most or what kind of changes you would like to see.
    Last edited by kingofwale; 09-29-2013 at 10:08 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Add an option "already quit" for me and many others.
    Proud owner of BMW 320d. :-D ;-)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rohan007 View Post
    Add an option "already quit" for me and many others.
    people who quit won't be here reading. lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hehe. But I'm here when free. Having fun seeing you guys still wasting your precious time money on this peice of ****. Lolololololol. Have fun guys. GREE really loves you all.
    Proud owner of BMW 320d. :-D ;-)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'm really getting sick of LTQ. I liked the boss event and I like the syndicate wars. I like my syndicate but its costing more and more to keep up in this game. I used to only spend gold on wars but now I find myself spending gold just to keep up with all these events. The recent stat inflation is not good. At this rate, how long can this game sustain itself?

Post Count
    I'm feeling good, never spent a dime and never will. It seems like everyone is busy working with LTQs or wars or whatever and fewer and fewer people ever do any robbing/attacking
    No Gold Forever

IPH 28m

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice View Post
    I'm feeling good, never spent a dime and never will. It seems like everyone is busy working with LTQs or wars or whatever and fewer and fewer people ever do any robbing/attacking
    Riiiiiiiiight...
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor Gunflame's Avatar
    Post Count
    I wouldn't describe my experience as burnt out. From the start, I thought paying money in this game was absurd. I prefer games that actually manifest the players skill or talent, and are more prohibitive of those who cheat. After playing this game for nine months, I think I became a little more open about gold spending as long as it was not to an extreme. I planned my first purchase to be with the recent boss event thinking I may have needed an extra push to get there. My thoughts were that the gold I needed couldn't be that extensive considering I was 300K above the needed minimum to kill the previous bosses. After learning more information, about the boss and discovering I would never reach 50 with the changes, I abstained from buying gold.

This cycle is beyond ridiculous, and the stat inflation has undermined plenty of players. Players I believe should have some edge against me, because they have a willingness to spend for something I thought wasn't worth it, and now concretely isn't worth it.

The fact that Gree has released such absurd items this cycle makes me feel like this game won't be around much longer.Releasing these items and overhauling your events in the manners you have chosen has only created more negativity and hardship for the playerbase, and the mechanics of this slowly dieing game.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    i voted i am feeling good.

i participate in the events i want, when i want. i spend what i want, when i want. im not concerned about keeping up with the joneses. my stats can beat some, but can't beat others. oh, well.

Post Count
    I spent a lot of gold over the last few months in particular and completed every LTQ, case event and finished top 20 in every war. I completed this cycles boss event and spent an absurd amount of gold as a lower tier 5. I am done spending gold on events other than the wars, I have a responsibility to help my syn stay in the top 20 as far at that goes. It's sad really, I loved playing and spending on the LTQ events, I did not mind. The amound of gold now to complete these events is absolutely rediculous.

Gree has converted me into a free player minus the wars... maybe I will spend again if the stat inflate and massive amounts of gold to complete these events is lowered.. until then, just another customer they will not collect from. Maybe I will stop spending on the wars soon too and just play for free.
    Sol Invictus - top 25

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I haven't burnt out because I'm a free player, and I'm one of the few good campers left. I don't do the LTQs(I do the SLTQs), or the PvPs, so I'm not too bombarded with the constant events.
    But then again, I'd be playing the same amount whether there were constant events or not.

Proud Member of Bones, top 10 now

Articulate Author panty sniffer's Avatar
    Post Count
    I voted and saw the result totals so far. I can truly say I'm surprised though I probably shouldn't be.

Post Count
    I like the format before, just one or two events before syndicate battle. Unlike now a minimum of 3 ltqs, pvps during weekends. Hope gree could give us a break.
    "Don't bother begging for mercy, you're already dead!"

Level 98 | Att: too weak | Def: crappy | IPH: very low

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibelung Valesti View Post
    I like the format before, just one or two events before syndicate battle. Unlike now a minimum of 3 ltqs, pvps during weekends. Hope gree could give us a break.
    If you don't like the events, don't do them. You aren't falling behind by doing this.

Proud Member of Bones, top 10 now

Post Count
    Not in the slightest. As an LLP I get to skip half of the events since I don't do individual ltqs. And as the only event I spend money on is the wars I'm feeling fine.

Back Alley Network