DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Article about KA Customer Satisfaction and Listening to Your Players

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Article about KA Customer Satisfaction and Listening to Your Players

Greetings folks,

I typically hang out on the Modern War forum, but I thought I would share an Aug. 20 GameZebo.com article where the VP of Product speaks about customer satisfaction in MW and KA:

http://www.gamezebo.com/news/2013/08...g-your-players

He also gives a shout-out to FUN and explains how a boss event dedicated to them deepened all KA's players' commitment to the game:

"Recently in Kingdom Age we celebrated the success of the game’s top Guild, Forum United Nations, by dedicating an Epic Boss event to the team. We incorporated the real-life Guild members into the game by giving players the ability to battle the Guild Leader and the chance to capture other Forum United Nations players. Not only were the members of the Guild delighted to see them honored and valued in the game, but it also excited the other players. This gesture gave all Kingdom Age players something to work towards, and helped further deepen the personal connection, competitive ambition, and commitment towards the game."

It's a great read, so I'm surprised the article doesn't have any comments.

Warmest regards from MW land.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    started to read...got bored

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    "but we were able to achieve another important milestone - making our players happy by listening to their needs and concerns, and doing something about it."

What a joke. One of the worst supported games ever, with some of the worst coders ever. Period.

Paint the World Black With Us.
    Dragon Realms 840-064-428

Kingdom Age Ally Code- 734-077-018

Dragon Realms Ally Code- 911-214-292
    Dragon Realms Guild Code - 840-064-428

Banned
    Post Count
    I created a thread about the customer experience in KA and to gather suggestions for improvements to the game. It is specially for GREE to read. Let's see if they actually make their players happy by listening to our concerns and needs, then do something about it.

Here is the post. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ovements-to-KA
    Last edited by Vachau; 09-26-2013 at 03:42 AM.

Post Count
    the "article" is a load of bull****

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Wait, you call that listening to players? There's a petition out at the forums about creating a unit dedicated to the passing of Sh@dow and what happened to that? Obviously, Gree just wants to cater to top $$$ gem spenders.....

Post Count
    Gree is in denial...

Post Count
    Shadow was a top spender.

Also, Gree wrote the article about how awesome they are.

no one is unraidable.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree do listen to their customers.

Check this.

Post Count
    Nearly all of those changes were made by Funzio.

no one is unraidable.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gweo View Post

Check this.
    True, but gree does have selective hearing(they hear what they want)
    my biggest pet pev with them is how quite they are, they need to interact with us more, keep us in the loop when they change things or remove them,or when issues arise, so things are not a surprise. there pr people should take a more active part on the forums.
    Daily player

Verbose Veteran The_Legend_Shall_Live_On's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gweo View Post

Check this.
    Haha! I had to laugh on this. More so that it was actually quoted than anything.

Off topic, but commenting anyway. *slap on hand*

Banned
    Post Count
    The list of bugs we have had to ensure is longer. The list of exploits goes unresolved. The list of people fed up with money being the ONLY way to maximize success is growing. The list of people who have thrown their hands up in the air while trying to get a problem resolved with customer service is endless.

Any of that ake the article?

Post Count
    yep right, read this, but dont think Gree did or DO

Listening to negative feedback and doing something about it shouts an important message to players that we care about them and their concerns. It’s essentially good customer service, and in the business of “games of service,” keeping your customers happy, engaged and connected is key.

ohh and by Crikey this hit the nail on the head too

We make it a priority to constantly communicate with all of our players regardless of spending level to resolve issues, respond to customer support tickets or show our appreciation for them.

so naturally we thought longer duration and higher frequency will continue to yield high excitement and engagement. [I]We were wrong[I].

As players become increasingly sophisticated, building a successful game means you not only have to develop quality games that capture the attention of mobile gamers, but also continuously innovate and improve upon existing games with new features, content, and game tweaks that satisfy the ever-changing needs and tastes of players. And the reality is, you can’t do that without having open dialogues with players

this is the bigest crap i have ever read, wonder how much they paid this Pelican to write such driville !
    and thrn Gree answered their players comments with blah blah blah , what ever
    harsh reality but true, until such time as THEY PROVE otherwise .
    main point from this would be to actually have Gree read the article

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AllFather Odin View Post
    Wait, you call that listening to players? There's a petition out at the forums about creating a unit dedicated to the passing of Sh@dow and what happened to that? Obviously, Gree just wants to cater to top $$$ gem spenders.....
    Sh@dow was in RK, so they should have listened!! Second Top guild every time!