Thread: illegal automatics

Post Count
    53 pvp hits and no illegal automatics.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Over 100 hits, not a single one.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I got 6 of them from prehitting maps. 3 Real fast and the rest spread out. Cannot find a pattern.

This looks like a really fun event.

Post Count
    The same is on MW, but instead it's intel folders. I can see them on android saying "coming soon" but I can't on IOS, don't know about CC though as I don't play it.
    Back again, but now i'm not playing as much

Consistent Contributor budman68's Avatar
    Post Count
    you can get them right on canal st. smallest use of energy. not 100% though. haven't had much luck in robbing people.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    new update also screwed this up, where it says donate illegal automatics it now says coming soon. and also canal street i got a couple there, more than other maps.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I had the coming soon message as well and fixed it myself. On droid go to settings, applications, crime city and delete the game data, of course not the app, lol. If u restart the app it will get the latest data push once more and after restarting it fixed my problem.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe bananas View Post
    Thanks for the heads up.
    Just for the record, the prizes are, like regular bosses, entirely random. You need to score a certain number of points to be eligible for an individual prize (nothing too onerous), but you could be the biggest hitter and end up with a common or down the bottom and get the best prize on offer. Everybody should stick to mega hits where possible.

There are no common health bonuses in this game unlike MW and KA so hopefully that will be factored in to the CC variant of raid bosses, otherwise there could be much wailing and gnashing of teeth!
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    is the drop rate as sucky in MW or KA?

Consistent Contributor Joe bananas's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Just for the record, the prizes are, like regular bosses, entirely random. You need to score a certain number of points to be eligible for an individual prize (nothing too onerous), but you could be the biggest hitter and end up with a common or down the bottom and get the best prize on offer. Everybody should stick to mega hits where possible.

There are no common health bonuses in this game unlike MW and KA so hopefully that will be factored in to the CC variant of raid bosses, otherwise there could be much wailing and gnashing of teeth!
    Sounds good, looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by kingofwale View Post
    I'm assuming (hoping?) that the drop rate will become regular once the event goes live.
    Aka Fat Tony
    Aka Rick Grimes
    IPH is all we have left 😕

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofwale View Post
    Couldn't really say. I do very little PvP in either, and there wasn't any need in KA last time as everybody got 250 freebies due to a snafu. I'd guess so though. CF mentioned on the KA boards before the first Raid Boss event that at some point the globes might become a purchasable item - why am I not surprised by the coincidence between that and the sucky drop rate, rotfl.

Lurker
    Post Count

Illegal Automatics not registering in my syndicate account

I am getting Illegal Automatics but they are not registering in my syndicate account. I did the latest upgrade.
    Is there anyone else having this problem. I am getting a screen that says they can be collect now.
    They were dropping for me on Canal Street also.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    The automatics don't show up until you tap on the donate button next to automatics. If you have any on hand you'll see them then. Just tap donate all and your syn will receive them and they'll show up next time you're on the donations tab.

Lurker
    Post Count

anyone with idea, all expiring or only the donated

So there is one question bugging me, as on the donations screen says all will expire at the end of the event, but all which donated or all which collected?
    The reason for asking if these become a third kind of game currency like the game money and bricks or illegal automatics will be only for this coming event and next boss raid event will have different collectibles.