crate event started - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: crate event started

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry Boycott

There I said the word... I'm BOYCOTTING this crate event.

The crate drop rates are horrible... This event is designed to make you level up, spend gold, and force you out of the gold/bonus you planned out to last past next war. Recall how much gold it cost for previous events and the stats on those babies? This one sure blows those out of the water...

Gree screwing high/moderate/low/no gold spenders all around. Had enough?

I'll say the word some more.... BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT.

Go ahead. Ban me.

P.S. - Not mad at the mods/support staff... You guy have one of the toughest jobs doing customer service. You have little to no control over the stupidity of your employers, and yet you take the brunt of the yelling and screaming from us pissed off customers. If only we can yell at your bosses. I'd pay gold for that.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Could just be erroneous, like the last boss event and the XP per kill. There have been other crate events with broken drop rates before, then free fixed them. Hoping to see that happen here as well

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by moku View Post
    There I said the word... I'm BOYCOTTING this crate event.

The crate drop rates are horrible... This event is designed to make you level up, spend gold, and force you out of the gold/bonus you planned out to last past next war. Recall how much gold it cost for previous events and the stats on those babies? This one sure blows those out of the water...

Gree screwing high/moderate/low/no gold spenders all around. Had enough?

I'll say the word some more.... BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT.

Go ahead. Ban me.

P.S. - Not mad at the mods/support staff... You guy have one of the toughest jobs doing customer service. You have little to no control over the stupidity of your employers, and yet you take the brunt of the yelling and screaming from us pissed off customers. If only we can yell at your bosses. I'd pay gold for that.
    Amen brother, I'm doing the same. Not worth the time, and certainly not worth the money. After all, they'll be giving away 100k/100k stat items at the beginning of LTQ's in a couple cycles, why waste the money now? I wish I could find the thread, but I remember reading a while back some guy saying he'd bet his pay check GREE would give away a 100k stat item this war cycle. Congrats whoever that was!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    the best way to play Crate event is.

Whenever you normally go collect on cc. you open a crate.

No need to spend gold. let the gold spending to the rich and the crazy.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Another event, another bugging event.... That's unbelievable not a single event can properly work from start.

Waiting Gree for fixing it...(one day)

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    You're assuming that because its not playing the way you prefer that it's bugged. Those who stockpile cases on day 1 are bigger gold spenders, so it is pretty basic that they make cases on day 1 harder/more expensive.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Lurker
    Post Count
    120 hours to successfully open 100 crates AND get a ticket when you open it. lol PASS! I've used gold on crate events in the past, not this time GreeD, I'll save it for a goal that's actually possible. Wake up and quit driving gold spenders away.
    Last edited by JustSomeDude; 09-25-2013 at 10:38 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    You're assuming that because its not playing the way you prefer that it's bugged. Those who stockpile cases on day 1 are bigger gold spenders, so it is pretty basic that they make cases on day 1 harder/more expensive.
    That is nothing to do with your own assumption.
    If you read properly previous comments and if your know the "rules" of this event, crates could be found by robbing or attacking people. After having spent 100 stamina and not received a single crate, I can clearly say something is bugging.
    (like I said the 200 XP given per boss kill was bugging, like it really was).

Another day, another bug. Typical.

The way Gree has been running the past few events re: 100 boss defeats, 59 levels in the ltq to 100 crates says to me that the nail is in the coffin for CC. Seems like all they are trying to do is squeeze every penny before they call it a wrap.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by punawa View Post
    That is nothing to do with your own assumption.
    If you read properly previous comments and if your know the "rules" of this event, crates could be found by robbing or attacking people. After having spent 100 stamina and not received a single crate, I can clearly say something is bugging.
    (like I said the 200 XP given per boss kill was bugging, like it really was).

Another day, another bug. Typical.
    Trying to correct bald zeemer on how case events work, eh? Guess you must be the new expert, seeing as how you read a splash screen.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    cute how you protect him

If at least I got a splash screen haha....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredfreddy View Post
    Could just be erroneous, like the last boss event and the XP per kill. There have been other crate events with broken drop rates before, then free fixed them. Hoping to see that happen here as well
    The "free" typo made me lol
    Muj- L193 - IPH: 12.2M
    DiENoW - L95 - IPH: 5.1M
    --

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I've used over 4000 energy and 200 stamina and I haven't got a single crate!!! I'm not bothering at all anymore... Gree surely you can see that you are just driving us away...

Lurker
    Post Count
    It's not the drop rate that's worrying me, it's that Gree still think one in ten is still a fair chance for a prize, especially in a 100 prize event.
    Last edited by Elim; 09-26-2013 at 01:17 AM. Reason: Typo

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofwale View Post
    the best way to play Crate event is.

Whenever you normally go collect on cc. you open a crate.

No need to spend gold. let the gold spending to the rich and the crazy.
    best way forward. play for free