Are the super united pirates a real team? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Are the super united pirates a real team?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Who in their right mind not in SUP would try to outspend SUP and beat them anyways? I never look at the top 3 and go, just 20 000 000 more points and we can get number 1. Trying to outspend them is an exercise in futility that I hope no sane person undertakes.

You meet up with them in WD...you take free hits ( on the wall or CC) and wait an hour for a match up that makes sense.

If gree's strategy is to make one spend more gold to beat the pirates, then they really aren't too wise.

Consistent Contributor HExXxENBEAST@SUP1's Avatar
    Post Count
    In every money-based game, logically, there is a group who outspends everyone else. SUP are those guys.
    Even if I had not been there to experience it for myself, logic should prevail here folks.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Thumbs up 100% agree

Quote Originally Posted by Grecoref View Post
    I recently was in discussions that the sup1&2 teams were not teams. I don't know anybody and I've got a lot of different very high lvl allies that I talk to. They all think chances are that they are either a gree stacked team with unlimited gold for free or the team is filled with a game bit the has the highest stats. All my higher allies all say they do not have any sup allies. Can someone enlighten me with absolute proof via a game list and Allie request for them.
    I agree 100% sup is creation of GREE. People in their rosters are made up characters created by software. This is a big ruse to entice other teams spend gold to catch them. Great research and brilliant analysis

Post Count
    Lol, I know a few original PUN members, they are real people. Some of them are even nice people. There are also a lot of long time forumites that joined at the beginning and middle of WD.

I'm not saying their aren't any shenanigans, but they are real people.

As for the fool who said he has never seen anyone claiming to be in SUP. How about when speed ump said he and a few others founded PUN? Or when some idget tried to question GRW.

If you're gonna have conspiracy theories at least try to make them semi reasonable.

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by thunder View Post
    being allies with someone means nothing. They can still be in your rival list only faction members wont be in your rival list
    Than I guess I better be on good terms with them, lol.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Fiction

Quote Originally Posted by Jhenry02 View Post
    Lol, I know a few original PUN members, they are real people. Some of them are even nice people. There are also a lot of long time forumites that joined at the beginning and middle of WD.

I'm not saying their aren't any shenanigans, but they are real people.

As for the fool who said he has never seen anyone claiming to be in SUP. How about when speed ump said he and a few others founded PUN? Or when some idget tried to question GRW.

If you're gonna have conspiracy theories at least try to make them semi reasonable.
    This is fiction. SUP is not exist of real people

Post Count
    I personally know a SUP1 member. He was our old defense leader. He is a real guy, who doesn't work for gree. But he does spend an insanely large amount of money on this game. That is why they win. They outspend everyone. As more rich people play, SUP grows. I would think it would make sense since they have, what, six factions now?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Genen View Post
    This is fiction. SUP is not exist of real people
    You need to go back to skool!

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Nea

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    You need to go back to skool!
    I doubt you will be able to afford me teaching you.

Articulate Author camper killer's Avatar
    Post Count
    Sometimes the myth is greater than the reality of it all. I have a feeling if anyone really saw behind the curtain, it would be nothing you could ever imagine. Yes our imaginations are better than real life.

So keep up the rumors and conspiracies. It makes for a good read. Who knows, maybe someday you might find yourself in SUP. You would be very suprised who is/has/could be in SUP.
    Just a little ole friend with a hockey mask and my lucky machete!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    Comic gold

Seriously though, there are only major conspiracy theories for SUP because they keep winning, what about other top ten factions? (i'm not implying anything by this but making a point)

My ally codes-341780448 *Modern War*

Started game during Greenland campaign

lv132 atk 16'513'225 def 27'191'202

Banned
    Post Count
    Deff illuminati of button pushers

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    To win...at all costs. Literally.

Congratulations on your achievements.

Post Count
    When the legend becomes fact, print the legend.

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Oohhh thems are fighting wordz

Conspiracy theories and tall accusations abound. Who might thy SUP really be? Maybe a mirage? Maybe a bot? Maybe a group of unskilled software programmers who work for Gree?

Possibly!

Or could they be ordinary folk with funny money? I bet!

They've (SUP) created a dynasty of sorts and we're mere mortals trying to play catchup.

It's fine b/c in life there are always winners and losers. Early adopters of this fine game we lust for have a leg up on most of us. That's okay with me as well. We all make right turns, sleep with our heads on pillows, and wipe our arses with paper, well some of us do I hope.

Leave them be and continue down your lonely road to redemption

Bye for now.

Quote Originally Posted by mistergreen View Post
    That's just what a Gree employee would say. LOL