Can we get a confirm button for gold use?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can we get a confirm button for gold use?

Post Count

Can we get a confirm button for gold use?

I just wasted a bunch of gold again because the lag in the game. I accidentally clicked the finish now button on my circus tent. Can we please get a confirm button? I have wasted so much gold in this game because it lags.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Agree. It'll never happen because they make money from people doing it and not taking it up to get a refund. Send a ticket in
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Greed would never do this, for obvious reasons.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I would say send in a ticket but gree told me they won't do it anymore the last time I made a mistake. f gree
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Post Count
    ha! you must be new here

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Good luck with that request. Where is the logic in that? That would only benefit us, the paying customer. Lol

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone1 View Post
    I just wasted a bunch of gold again because the lag in the game. I accidentally clicked the finish now button on my circus tent. Can we please get a confirm button? I have wasted so much gold in this game because it lags.
    Why don't you be patient next time and tap one at a time and wait for the pop-up. It's not GREEs fault for your mishaps.

Post Count
    It's stuff like this that makes me tired of the game. I've wasted some gold for the same thing. The lags in this game is so f***ing bad.. It is for us players anyway, not for GREE I guess. That's why I'm a very conservative gold spender now.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Im Jahova View Post
    Why don't you be patient next time and tap one at a time and wait for the pop-up. It's not GREEs fault for your mishaps.
    I wait plenty if time. If you weren't broke and could afford gold you would agree

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I wait plenty if time. If you weren't broke and could afford gold you would agree
    Lol I'm broke yet I can guarantee I buy way more gold then you. No need to be so hostile and you obviously don't wait because if you did you wouldn't of had the mishap happen. I have never once wasted gold on something I didn't mean to get. Please inform me on how much you pay for this game a month.

Banned
    Post Count
    Whenever my game lags I clear the ram on my phone. That usually does the trick. But I think asking for a confirm button is reasonable.

Post Count
    I'd love this. I just accidently bought a Chemical Plant instead of a Muai Thai Center. Before I knew it I spent 140 gold for a 33 defense building. 33 defense... sigh.

I submitted a ticket. Hopefully they refund it.
    Bluemoe

Consistent Contributor reesebutton's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Im Jahova View Post
    It's not just about patience. Misclicks do happen, especially on a small screen.

It is very poor form for an app to NOT have a confirmation dialog for transactional/irreversible actions. OP's request is reasonable.

Post Count

Wink

used to be able to get a refund but gree don't do this anymore... +1 for button

Post Count
    +1 for confirm button

Happened to me once and I believe this happened to some members in my syndicate too.

Asking for a refund will be pain in the butt.. Gree's customer service sucks..
    Asking for a confirm button is reasonable.