New name, same awesomeness! 😎

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New name, same awesomeness! 😎

Consistent Contributor Eddard KFF's Avatar
    Post Count

New name, same awesomeness! 😎

The guild formerly known as JAG merged with some cool and excellent players from Gilgamesh. So, as we are one brand new team, we decided to go by a brand new name. So, from now on, we are The Abusement Park (TAP).

And we are a growing family of 4 guilds for all kinds of players, wether you are a high level and stats player stuck in an inactive team, or tired of a dictator-like leader; a casual and yet competitive player; if you're new in KA and are looking to camp; if you're a gemmer or a free player; we have a place for you in our sweet, awesome family.

All we require from our members is to have a groupme account. Each guild has its own rules, but we can get to that in our groupme interview room. Just send your email address in a pm and we'll have a little talk with you in groupme.

P.S. TAP is currently at max capacity, but we cand send you to other war active teams. Join before war starts!
    The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword

Join us:
    K.A. TAP 649189477 MIC 184578761
    C.C. DRA 255523694

Post Count
    2 spots on TAP! Come now! If you're from Europe, Asia or Australia, cone join our awesome family!

Join us:
    C.C. DRA 255523694

Consistent Contributor bumpyfunk's Avatar
    Post Count
    Well done guys. I enjoyed that battle.
    Good luck in the rest of the wars.
    WE ARE THE KNIGHTS OF FUNK
    Funky Raiding Berserkers.

Post Count
    Thanks. Good luck to your Knights too!

Join us:
    C.C. DRA 255523694

Lurker
    Post Count

What is you'r guild rank?

I have sadly come to the conclution Thad my current guild is not fighting with its full potential , mostly Cos of a lot of death waight Thad are not being adresse, and This current war is only making my point more felt. So i want to move up, before its to late. Ok me my name in game is Honor, iam lvl 132 my IPH is 21304 my att is 2,5 mil my def is 2,08 mil. My invite code is 893948167

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nissen View Post
    I have sadly come to the conclution Thad my current guild is not fighting with its full potential , mostly Cos of a lot of death waight Thad are not being adresse, and This current war is only making my point more felt. So i want to move up, before its to late. Ok me my name in game is Honor, iam lvl 132 my IPH is 21304 my att is 2,5 mil my def is 2,08 mil. My invite code is 893948167
    Sent you a pm.

Join us:
    C.C. DRA 255523694