Atk/Defense difference to win robs?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Atk/Defense difference to win robs?

Post Count

Atk/Defense difference to win robs?

I got a hood stalker who comes in and robs me whenever I'm in college, he's only 235k attack and I'm 295k defense, and he wins the robs, how much difference is there between a person's attack and rival defense to win a rob?

P.S he has nothing worth robbing..
    Muj- L193 - IPH: 12.2M
    DiENoW - L95 - IPH: 5.1M
    --

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    He can rob up to about twice his attack value (he'd be going red/green on your news by that point). If you want to throw him off the scent try not collecting your robbed buildings until such a time that the next cycle ends at some time when you're not in college or similar. Collecting is the only true defence other than huge D stats for your level.

Or you could just rage delete everything!
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Another tip

Also make sure you dont rob him back. If you do, you make it easy for him to find you back through his newsfeed.

You also might want to try to create some distance in level, making it impossible for him to find you ate all.

Don't go easy on him.
    Last edited by Greazy Fingers; 09-24-2013 at 03:29 AM. Reason: added yet another tip

- Vittoria per gli assassini -
    158 305 951

Banned
    Post Count
    Sorry Muj, you were on my list at one point and I robbed you blind repeatedly. I have a list of people who have a decent IPH and lots of nice LTB's who I frequent and collect from. Why build a decent hood when you can rob other peoples?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JediPimp View Post
    Why build a decent hood when you can rob other peoples?
    Because you gain extra xp by doing this.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zepson View Post
    Because you gain extra xp by doing this.
    I dont care about gaining XP, I like to play the game and robbing LTB's gives out 2xp, which at any level is nothing really. I can make $30m in a 20 minute wip around.

Consistent Contributor reesebutton's Avatar
    Post Count
    LTBs have revitalized the robbing industry. With their big payout, low xp gain and funky collection times, they put the crime back in crime city! So.... Get used to being robbed by low-iph low lifes. You still get to collect some of your iph xp-free and effortlessly.

Banned
    Post Count
    speaking as a "low-iph low life" why you gotta be so mean?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    easiest way to guarantee you won't notice when somebody robs you is
    1) exit the game completely
    2) go to settings >apps
    3) you will have two options for Crime City, force stop and uninstall
    4) uninstall app.

I absolutely guarantee you will no longer notice when people rob you when this is done, absolutely foolproof

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    One thing you can do that is irritating as hell, if you robbed him back and are on his feed:
    Post some spam message on his wall about 20-30 times. That will get rid of the feed where you robbed him and he'll have to actually look for you thru the rivals list. I've done that. I like to irritate irritating people. Although robbing is part of the game. Keep that in mind.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by warrends View Post
    One thing you can do that is irritating as hell, if you robbed him back and are on his feed:
    Post some spam message on his wall about 20-30 times. That will get rid of the feed where you robbed him and he'll have to actually look for you thru the rivals list. I've done that. I like to irritate irritating people. Although robbing is part of the game. Keep that in mind.
    ummm....that doesn't work. All it does to the news feed is list your and that that you've posted X number of posts and leaves your link.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Post Count
    Thanks for the help guys
    @Jedi lol no worries, I keep a high iph because I can't depend on robs, I've spent 15 minutes every day trying to find targets and I hardly find any, also better to see a nice economy and be able to buy and upgrade every LTB than to keep robbing.
    @thunder cool ill totally try that
    thanks for the tips
    Muj- L193 - IPH: 12.2M
    DiENoW - L95 - IPH: 5.1M
    --

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The person robbing you is probably sitting 10 rows back in your class.... or worse an instructor that has figured out your collection times. Sometimes you just have to tip the cap on a big heist.
    Can be reached at....Game of War / Odin Kingdom | ATK - Defensible | DEF - Beatable | RSS - Worth throwing a few troops at

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Butt Futter View Post
    ummm....that doesn't work. All it does to the news feed is list your and that that you've posted X number of posts and leaves your link.
    Interesting. This does work in MW. Thanks for the info.

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by reesebutton View Post
    LTBs have revitalized the robbing industry. With their big payout, low xp gain and funky collection times, they put the crime back in crime city! So.... Get used to being robbed by low-iph low lifes. You still get to collect some of your iph xp-free and effortlessly.
    except for the big Top tent thingy
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face