GREE - We Need Vault Upgrade - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GREE - We Need Vault Upgrade

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    With the 10% building output that everyone is receiving its time for gree to upgrade the vault capacity.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skoalrulz View Post
    With the 10% building output that everyone is receiving its time for gree to upgrade the vault capacity.
    Nope. There are other ways to protect your money.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You only can protect 90mil. After that its free game for anyone to raid. I like donating to my faction but I would like to upgrade some higher paying buildings. The should either upgrade the vault or give us the ability to upgrade 2 buildings at once.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I totally agree
    add 615 445 330 add 111 815 119

Post Count
    I will support the vault limit being increased as soon as Gree gives us a $300 million LE building.
    Modern War Alliance Code: 437-990-068

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    But why should everyone be able to just get lvl 10 LE buildings? Why can't there be at least some challenge to it?

Since they raised the Vault we haven't even seen a LE building come out at close to 90 million so the current structure allows you to buy the building (so your not locked out of buying it) but i don't think that means we should fee entitled to buy a lvl 10 LE building without fear of getting attacked.
    100% agree.
    Modern War Alliance Code: 437-990-068

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    There was a $10 million vault when the anniversary center came out for $100 million, so why do we need a vault upgrade now?
    LTBs need to be challenging, There's no fun in just sitting with a high vault saving up money to upgrade a building. It much funner when you have to raid an extra 20-30 million, sell your nanos, etc.

Proud Member of Bones, top 10 now

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have donated 51mil today waiting for a building to complete. Not to mention I am expanding land I don't need just to keep my vault under the 90mil limit. I joined my faction just before the last war and I have already donated over 1billion to the cause. I don't care if they lower the unit awards for the le buildings that is not why I want the upgrade.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skoalrulz View Post
    I have donated 51mil today waiting for a building to complete. Not to mention I am expanding land I don't need just to keep my vault under the 90mil limit. I joined my faction just before the last war and I have already donated over 1billion to the cause. I don't care if they lower the unit awards for the le buildings that is not why I want the upgrade.
    What's so bad about over vaulting?
    I do it all the time...

Proud Member of Bones, top 10 now

Consistent Contributor Einszwei's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by candyson View Post
    What's so bad about over vaulting?
    I do it all the time...
    same am overvault 300 million right now lol have fun trying to find me though

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I personally can't be bothered with vault upgrade...
    I won't mind if there's a vault upgrade, but I can manage without such vault upgrades.
    There are ways to get cash real quick in 1min in order to upgrade LTEs to lvl 10.
    And if there's such an upgrade, it's too easy for anyone to upgrade LTEs to lvl 10 and get all the units...

Post Count
    I think they should just look at what the most expensive upgrade will cost, then make the vault atleast that high. iMO

Banned
    Post Count
    i'm good with this limit or maybe a couple more, i like the fact i can raid people so easily
    after the last building it doesn't seem like they are going to ask you for huge amounts to buy these building , if the vault was upgraded people would lose out on raiding money for their faction

Post Count
    True... I see your point

Post Count
    Who is attacking for cash anyways? I constantly come across players being over vault but the XP glain isn't worth those 3.6 mil. I rather go for your supply depots.